• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ex. Jedi Luke for 2 Dead Zombies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Al! :rock

Update: A guy from rebelscum pm'd me there after reading my comments (in one of my many Subject 5 threads :lol) and he is selling me his for about $76 shipped. :rock

It looks like I am back in. And this time FOR GOOD!!! :rock :rock :rock

glad to hear you found one pix. i thought about keeping the line but without pz, and not willing to pay $300 for one, i decided to give them up. darkness and SIM are around the corner so I've got to hold back and purge some stuff. congrats.

glad to hear you found one pix. i thought about keeping the line but without pz, and not willing to pay $300 for one, i decided to give them up. darkness and SIM are around the corner so I've got to hold back and purge some stuff. congrats.

That was my thinking too... But I reaslized that PZ isn't even that cool looking (PZ-X is a different story :monkey5) and as the line goes on and we get more zombies that won't matter that he is missing.

Thanks Al! :rock

Update: A guy from rebelscum pm'd me there after reading my comments (in one of my many Subject 5 threads :lol) and he is selling me his for about $76 shipped. :rock

It looks like I am back in. And this time FOR GOOD!!! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats PT ! WIsh me luck in my search then !

Back