Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals and Customs

Thanks so much Evilface!!! I've purchased tons of stand decals from ya over the past year or so and have loved all of them, but the Shadow decal you came up with was absolutely perfect!

IMG_20121024_003002

Looks pretty good!!

Here is my modified Go Hero.

theshadow4.jpg

I just ordered three custom logo decals from EF ('30s-style Buck Rogers, '30s-style Flash Gordon, and Stargate SG-1)-- I hope he can work with the artwork I sent him! :)

David

Looks pretty good!!

Here is my modified Go Hero.

theshadow4.jpg

Looks great... what are the mods to the basic figure? Looks like the HS was repainted. Have you thought about painting the pistols silver? I got a custom-made double shoulder holster rig to replace the one that came with my Shadow.

David

Here are the rest of my post from the Shadow thread:

Skiman repainted the head and I used a Saturday Toys suit, Headplay Body and SS Toht shoes. On the lookout for some better .45s.

theshadow3.jpg

theshadow4.jpg

theshadow5.jpg

theshadow6.jpg

theshadow7.jpg

theshadow8.jpg

theshadow9.jpg

theshadow10.jpg

theshadow11.jpg

theshadow12.jpg

On the lookout for some better .45s.

I picked up some Dragon working slide .45s from Echo Base Toys for $3 apiece, but even better would be a pair of the old Twilight Magic Works diecast plated pistols with working slides-- I have several of those stashed away somewhere in one of my storage units. One of these days, I'll have to go dig them out!

David

I got my first decals from EF today, but I have a question.. how do I apply them? Any info somebody can provide will be appreciated! :dunno

Back