Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals and Customs

Hi EVILFACE. Are you able to reproduce decals from your back catalogue? At some point I'd be down for some if possible. A Sarah Connor Chronicles one for Cameron and a Jack Bauer '24' one to name two.

That's a lot of FM Bats! Impressive batch as usual, visiting your thread always tempts me to start putting decals on my stands.

Looks awesome man, as always!

Thanks.

Evilface, you do some exceptional decal work. The resolution and quality look perfect. :duff

With the work that you and others do I'm starting to wonder why I just don't do customs of anything I want, lol.

:yess: Give in to your temptations. It is fun.

The hitman decals look great, probably not the last hitman order as I have a few more Bret's in the works:yess:

Thanks. Can't wait to see how this one looks on the figure. No Anvil Neidhart???

Hi EVILFACE. Are you able to reproduce decals from your back catalogue? At some point I'd be down for some if possible. A Sarah Connor Chronicles one for Cameron and a Jack Bauer '24' one to name two.

Sure, I offer up em all.

That's a lot of FM Bats! Impressive batch as usual, visiting your thread always tempts me to start putting decals on my stands.

:yess: Give in to your temptations.

Thanks. Can't wait to see how this one looks on the figure. No Anvil Neidhart???

If Rocco's still sculpting in the spring I'll definitely get an Anvil made, can't have the Hitman without the Anvil, but the Nature Boy is up next, so I'll be hitting you up for some RF logos/decals soon woooo:yess:

Nature Boy sounds interesting. Wrestling atire or classy suit version?

Nature Boy sounds interesting. Wrestling atire or classy suit version?

I'm going to try the wrestling attire version first and see how that turns out, but I might do a suit version if I can find a good suit that fits a muscle body (I think the enterbay MIB suit is pretty bulky so it might work).

I actually have a really nice 1/6 NWA belt that will look pretty good with him.

Can these go over HT stands with logos? will the original logo show through the decals? Or does stand need to be blank?

Can these go over HT stands with logos? will the original logo show through the decals? Or does stand need to be blank?

i usually use sand paper on top of the old stands to remove the old pics/writing you dont need to sand it all the way back just until its smooth. I did put one of the decals on a stand without doing this and because the logo i covered was sitting higher than the stand you could actually see the boldness of the old writing protruding through the new decal :)

p.s - i use a fine sandpaper so it doesnt scratch the **** out of the stand

Postin' some pics of the stands I've gotten so far:

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01553.jpg

DSC01546.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

DSC01545.jpg

DSC01543.jpg

DSC01539.jpg

DSC01538.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

Just sent in my first Fourth Circle of Hell order. Nice. Gonna pull a few customs together. Thanks, E.F.

you wont be disappointed. ive ordered around 20 decals and all have been perfect. Thye just finish off your figure. So lucky to have evilface around :)

Thanks, EF

xphilx, I totally agree. I love my decals-they make my figures look so slick. What a perfect, inexpensive option for drastically improving the look of your figures.

Back