Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals - Updated 5/31

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Evilface's Fourth Circle of Hell - Stand Decals and Customs

All I've seen are from the bonus scenes from their website. And they kept wanting me to use the term "model bashing" instead of "kit bashing" for some reason.

That explains it... every time they said model bashing it was like nails on a chalkboard :lol

That explains it... every time they said model bashing it was like nails on a chalkboard :lol

Yeah, I really didn't get that either and I had to retake several scenes since I kept saying "kit bash" instead of freakin' "model bash"! What the hell? Anyways...

Retakes on a reality tv show. :lol

My thoughts exactly :lol

I was actually just watching that show before coming into work tonight. I could never do one of those, I prefer being anonymous :monkey3

I need a Fight Club stand for a custom Tyler 1/6 scale. Can you help?

Dweller turned out pretty good! Does he have the Blackhawk?

At this point he has a "10mm Pistol", "Chinese Assualt Rife" and an Alien Blaster... I'll add more unique items, like the Black Hawk and Lincoln's Repeater... I might go with a different head once I find something I like too.

Next Round!!!

DSC_1694_zps12d2afd8.jpg

DSC_1695_zps5aa15d2f.jpg

DSC_1696_zpsd1c0672e.jpg

DSC_1697_zps644b505a.jpg

DSC_1698_zpsa39537dd.jpg

DSC_1699_zps06aed1d8.jpg

Impressive batch! I love the 'Walt and Crossbones' design especially. :rock

Awesome job Face! My BrBa figures are going to look sick!
I'll definitely come to you for my decals.
:yess:

I see the show has done little to "solve your problem" :lol

Yeah, it almost seems as if it made it worse! Kinda like when you tell a kid not to do something and they end up doing the opposite! LOL! Besides, I've been off from work for about 5 weeks due to an injury, so I've been itching to do something!

:lol I just cut and pasted from your text :lol I'll correct it. :lol

I know, I checked my messages and realized what I did! :slap Must have been a long day for me and I think we all rely on you to also be our spell checker on these! LOL! My bad! Sorry! Oh, and awesome job on everything, bro! Very very happy as always!

Nice batch, love the Manny decal.

Yeah, EF did an amazing job on it as always! Love them all! :yess:

I'm definitely picking up that decal if I can bash a Manny figure somehow.

Could you post Manny when he's complete? I want to steal some ideas from you :yess:

I swear you need to make it a rule that people have to post some of these customs after they get your decals :lol Some of those customs sound awesome just by the decals!

I swear you need to make it a rule that people have to post some of these customs after they get your decals :lol Some of those customs sound awesome just by the decals!

This is a great idea, :hi5:I'm always curious to see how these turn out.

I'm definitely picking up that decal if I can bash a Manny figure somehow.

Could you post Manny when he's complete? I want to steal some ideas from you :yess:

I'd definitely be happy to post the finished Manny if and when I ever finish him. I hardest part are the shorts for me. I want him in red boxing trunks preferably with some of his logos and on there too. So we'll see... But yeah, I'll post pics when I can!

I try my best when it comes to my customs! It's fun to share the final result and it seems like the final seal of approval for me when everyone else can enjoy it too! But yeah, I agree, I'd love to see everyone else's final custom figures posted here with EF's decals!

I always post mine. Unfortunately, most don't share my nostalgia for video games like they do movies and shows around these parts.

Back