• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything Sold THANKS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DX18 Darth Maul $290

It sounds like a miscommunication on both ends. I?ve dealt with both Spiderbo and Natural Irom without issue. Finishing up a trade with Natural atm without issue

It was and he jumped off the deep end and called the package back. I had no chance to finish up a deal. Its ok. Not sure I want to deal with him at all.

We never agreed I would send you the figure first, do you have tracking information or not?...…..

We never agreed I would send you the figure first, do you have tracking information or not?...…..

I have told you more than one time I didn't ship because the tracking number you gave me DID NOT show shipped just created. I have been around enough to see this scam. Then made it double bad when you gave me a totally different tracking number. If this doesn't seem fishy to you then I am sorry.

If you hadn't been so impatient once I saw it shipped I was going to refuse your package so it would come back to you or send DM next day.

Sorry it didn't work out Brother.

I provided you with the picture of a receipt that shows that I took it to UPS. What did you provide me

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

And you weren't responding to my messages for 2 days, I sent you tracking information you didn't say anything for days

And you weren't responding to my messages for 2 days, I sent you tracking information you didn't say anything for days

I have told you more than one time I didn't ship because the tracking number you gave me DID NOT show shipped just created. I have been around enough to see this scam. Then made it double bad when you gave me a totally different tracking number. If this doesn't seem fishy to you then I am sorry.

If you hadn't been so impatient once I saw it shipped I was going to refuse your package so it would come back to you or send DM next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This doesnt answer the question why you didnt ship when you said you did? I did what we agreed to and shipped the figure. Also I have had 3 people reach out to me saying you did similar things to them!

The fact that you've had multiple issues with Cocoboloboy (literally the most reasonable seller in the community) makes me believe that you're at fault here.

If you agree to a trade and receive tracking info and a receipt, there's not much you can do other than take their word for it. Otherwise you probably shouldn't be doing the trade in the first place.

Also a side note, you and the person you're trading with could PayPal each other a set amount as goods & services, and if one person attempts to scam, the other can file a dispute. Only downside to that is that you eat the PayPal fee.

Hopefully you ship the figures out, one guy already told me he was going to file a paypal case to get a refund.

Hopefully you ship the figures out, one guy already told me he was going to file a paypal case to get a refund.

Dude why are you spreading lies? If you cant post names or they don't post on here then you are LYING and that is just sad man. How old are you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back