• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything Sold THANKS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT ROS DLX Obi Wan $300

Any issues with this figure ? I?m interested

Re: Beskar Mando BNIB $325

Not sure if your mailbox is full but sent you some messages trying to get my tracking info for our trade.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

****buyer beware**** agreed on a trade with spiderbo and sent his package along with the tracking info. He never sent my package or provided me the tracking information. When i asked numerous times for my tracking number he had the nerve to question the authenticity of the tracking # i provided. Good thing for me it was a day before delivering to him so i was able to redirect it back to me but im out $50!!

Please make sure to leave feedback if you havent already.

Man, I know this guy, didn't realize it was him, I also had a deal with him on facebook, after I sent him payment he never sent me the figure once it cleared my bank, initially he kept saying he would ship and after a while he just stopped responding to my messages and eventually sent me a refund with no explanation. If the trade was for the beskar Mando, he told me he wouldnt be able to ship until this saturday.

****buyer beware**** agreed on a trade with spiderbo and sent his package along with the tracking info. He never sent my package or provided me the tracking information. When i asked numerous times for my tracking number he had the nerve to question the authenticity of the tracking # i provided. Good thing for me it was a day before delivering to him so i was able to redirect it back to me but im out $50!!

He doesn't mention that the tracking number he sent showed created but never shipped and then after I questioned him he sent me 2 different tracking numbers.

I've never been screwed on here before, you almost got me but you thankfully didn't.

NO MATTER what anyone thinks or says I am never going to do a deal where something feels off.

Sorry but Seller beware of Natural Iron.

I have 160 Feedback. I do not screw over buyers or sellers. PERIOD

Last edited:

He doesn't mention that the tracking number he sent showed created but never shipped and then after I questioned him he sent me 2 different tracking numbers.

I've never been screwed on here before, you almost got me but you thankfully didn't. Sorry brother.

NO MATTER what anyone thinks or says I am never going to do a deal where something feels off. Sorry but Seller beware of Natural Iron. Sorry.

I have 160 Feedback. I do not screw over buyers or sellers. PERIOD

Your so full of crap!
1. I sent the tracking information the day we agreed upon the trade
2. 2 days go by and I send numerous messages asking for my tracking information with no response
3. He finally responds asking for the picture of the receipt again that I already sent him. The tracking already showed it was in his state and to be delivered the next day.
4. This showed me he never sent my figure on the agreed upon day and was waiting to get mine first.
5. This guy cost me $50 in shipping because I had to have my package redirected back to me before it was delivered to him.

Check with Cocolocoboy he did the exact same thing to him! You can also check my creditability with Darkseed we just did a trade!!

Your so full of crap!
1. I sent the tracking information the day we agreed upon the trade
2. 2 days go by and I send numerous messages asking for my tracking information with no response
3. He finally responds asking for the picture of the receipt again that I already sent him. The tracking already showed it was in his state and to be delivered the next day.
4. This showed me he never sent my figure on the agreed upon day and was waiting to get mine first.
5. This guy cost me $50 in shipping because I had to have my package redirected back to me before it was delivered to him.

Check with Cocolocoboy he did the exact same thing to him! You can also check my creditability with Darkseed we just did a trade!!

It's you're

I am not going to argue with you on the internet, I hope you have a Merry Christmas brother.

Re: DX18 Darth Maul $290

It sounds like a miscommunication on both ends. I?ve dealt with both Spiderbo and Natural Irom without issue. Finishing up a trade with Natural atm without issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back