• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Everything Sold THANKS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MOS w/ Collar Mod TM Cape $280, TDX12 $250

Man, I understand that you don't want to ship it overseas, you have every right to, but you could at least respond to my PM or my message here, instead of simply ignore people. That is rude.

Man, I understand that you don't want to ship it overseas, you have every right to, but you could at least respond to my PM or my message here, instead of simply ignore people. That is rude.

Not sure what ya mean brother.

I mean that you don't respond messages. Sent you a PM a few days ago, you never responded. Left a message here too, you bumped the thread after that, and ignored me again.

Never saw a message brother. Sorry. I use this Taptalk app. It's not the best at updates. What can I do for you?

I wanted to know if you can ship the Man of Steel (with Tonymeis cape) to Brazil using Priority Mail International. If you do, how much would cost...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back