Everything iPhone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with the email?

I keep getting all these bogus No Server emails that I cannot delete. I've tried everything, with no permanent fix. It just temporarily solves the problem by deleting them. Then I get a whole new batch! :slap

My friend dropped his iphone while waiting at a store. The drop was no different than what my current iphone has been through in the past, except the results are scary.

If you haven't done it already, get a case for your iPhone.:slap

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My friend dropped his iphone while waiting at a store. The drop was no different than what my current iphone has been through in the past, except the results are scary.

If you haven't done it already, get a case for your iPhone.:slap

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have been planning to get one once I found one I liked. I knew once I saw the design I saw that happening.

Guys some advice please! I downloaded the latest 4.0 update for my 3GS last night. Everything seemed fine, working well etc except now all of a sudden, after dowloading a song off the itunes store, whenever i click into my music library, a second later it boots me out.:mad: I've tried turning it on but i get the same issue...does this sound like a software fault?

Guys some advice please! I downloaded the latest 4.0 update for my 3GS last night. Everything seemed fine, working well etc except now all of a sudden, after dowloading a song off the itunes store, whenever i click into my music library, a second later it boots me out.:mad: I've tried turning it on but i get the same issue...does this sound like a software fault?
No idea I had a friend that had same issue but he decided to sync his with another computer to do the update and then things got F'd up. I dont know what he did but he ended up fixing it but he lost all the music he had downloaded from itunes direct to phone because he hates itunes and never syncs his phone.:slap

I hope the bumper will protect the phone from incidents like this! :pray:

I bought a case by griffin at bestbuy. Looks just like a bumper except it has a clear back piece to it. That way you can still see the sexy ass of this phone.

Yep it's that one except I got black.

Does it really mess up the pic when using the flash like one of the reviewers stated?

I pulled that epic fail when I took a pic right out of the box with it (while the wrapper was still on)...just about blinded my wife! :slap

ps, not saying this case is an epic fail - somehow I think this reviewer left on the wrapper

Does it really mess up the pic when using the flash like one of the reviewers stated?

I pulled that epic fail when I took a pic right out of the box with it (while the wrapper was still on)...just about blinded my wife! :slap

ps, not saying this case is an epic fail - somehow I think this reviewer left on the wrapper

No ruined pics here. Shot video on it too.

I got a Speck case from At&t store today but it probably going back, it sucks. None of the chargers I use will plug in while in the case.

Scratch that make it worse not the one charger that I was able plugged in now is stuck.

F this POS case.

Back