Everything Han in Carbonite Post your Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lightwave000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do you have a 1:1 illusive concepts Han Solo In Carbonite Statue, or an Attakus Han in Carbonite, Sideshow?Or even a Hasbro toy? Then post your pics here for everyone to enjoy. Show off your pieces. Thanks

Last edited:
Here's my Hasbro one. Looking forward to replacing it this week with the SS Han.

P1050123.jpg

Man, I wish I had this piece. I saw it for $600 back in 2000, I should have bought it.The last one I saw was around $7000

awesome piece - one of my grails for sure! I've had to settle with the attakus version...

fett1008Medium.jpg

What number is your illusive concepts Sir Tristram?

I can't remember. I'm at work. I'll have to check later and report back.
It is a fun piece though.
I wanted one 29 years! :D

I was just entering college when they were first released and did not have my own money....I HAD to have one when I found the means.

I debated the Attakus vs. SS on this one, ultimately although I prefer the Attakus scale; the SS won out due to sculpt and the envio.

I was a bit disappointed with Sideshows. I wish they would do a 1:1 with working lights on the sides. So far I agree, the Attakus is the best one out there thats not life sized. I have one btw that Im getting ready to sell if anyone is interested.

I actually one on order, but decided to cancel due to space issues. I hoped to see more pictures by now if it has in fact been released. The promo pictures look really good.

Back