• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

EVERYTHING FOR SALE - look on show your shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
loil. unwilling to spend a few extra dollars to secure an exclusive, but willing to lose a lot of money on this sale. :lol

if sale is correct, I have sent a PM for the lot.... :wave

It's clearly not a genuine thread at all. Why would someone take £5000 when you could achieve a lot more on ebay in the space of 24 hours?
What is the real point of it? I don't know. Maybe someone has got hold of his password and messed around. You don't build up a collection like that over years and years to sell it for £5000. If it's too good to be true, the chances are it isn't...

You have to list specific prices in FS threads! :lol

:lecture

No offence but if thats the reason for selling everything thats ridiculous imo. Your blaming a company because there popular and you wern't fast enough ?.
I don't understand how selling your stuff cheaper than its worth is getting back at them aswell ? :lol

I"ll take the Ardeth Bey and Life Sized Robocop!!!

I think you may be pi^^ed off at the minute and reget doing this. Think about it man. Selling everything for this price because you missed an exclusive ?.

I'll take a Chainsaw ----Oh wait I have one thanks to MadCow:mwaha

I think you may be pi^^ed off at the minute and reget doing this. Think about it man. Selling everything for this price because you missed an exclusive ?.

not one!!he missed 3!!:lol:lol:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back