Everyone else - GIVE UP- this guy wins.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen it before, really outstanding. :clap But when you are a millionaire it is possible to have such a collection ;)

:exactly: The real struggle is for the common people to try and get a nice collection that they are proud of. I respect that more than any millionaire collection.

I would have to agree with you here. I'm sure if Bill Gates decided to collect. He would for sure annihilate every collection know to man. Taking nothing away from this collector, it's a mighty impressive collection indeed.

That collection is easily worth more than my house. Very impressive. But yeah, like others are saying here, I think there are positives to not having the ability to get whatever you want by throwing money at it. Your stuff must matter more to you when you have to make choices, work, and search to get the stuff you really want to own.

Well damn look what millions of dollars can buy you..if I had the money I would have that also it is a very impressive collection. If you want to see what a family man/high school government teacher/football coaches collection looks like check mine out..:clap...:yess::panic::rotfl:)

I wonder how much enjoyment this person gets? Its like the scene in the first Iron Man where Pepper is asking about whether or not Tony wants to buy the painting. She says its over priced and he says I don't care I want it so buy it and put it in storage. I wonder if this is how this person is. Its about acquiring not necessarily collecting.

Very impressive, but I wouldn't care to own 90% of the stuff in his collection. Wouldn't mind liquidating it and building my own collection, though :lol

Hmmmm.... I am not sure everything and anything on the menu makes the best collection. Impressive, yet it feels too sterile to me. But as Boba Ben said, I think King, Gboy, and EvilFace have the best collections.

You're welcome. I was sorry you didn't get the Pumpkinhead from the newsletter.

Yeah, sorry you didn't get it either.

Hmmmm.... I am not sure everything and anything on the menu makes the best collection. Impressive, yet it feels too sterile to me. But as Boba Ben said, I think King, Gboy, and EvilFace have the best collections.

Thanks Marc.

Checks in the mail :wink1:

That is INSANE!!!!!:horror:horror

I agree with a lot of people though about enjoying your own personal collection.

I also find quite a bit of enjoyment in the thrill of the hunt and when I get a bargain.

I believe this man enjoys his collection and just wanted to share it. Many here share their collection here on the forum. He's just able to share it in a bigger way. In the end he's just one of us, he's been influenced by movies and enjoys the memories that those movies brought him growing up.

426006_258572680894565_100002255043534_576520_68583315_n.jpg

That collection is easily worth more than my house. Very impressive. But yeah, like others are saying here, I think there are positives to not having the ability to get whatever you want by throwing money at it. Your stuff must matter more to you when you have to make choices, work, and search to get the stuff you really want to own.

:exactly::lecture:clap:lecture:exactly:

Back