Ever wonder which Superman 1/6 is the one for you??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know when you loved a hobby since you were young... you just can't quit that easy... haha and to think it all started with a Batman: TAS figure....

but I think the Medicom one has the best headsculpt out of the three.. while, the HT one has a more proportionate body..

snakebeater said:
you know when you loved a hobby since you were young... you just can't quit that easy... haha and to think it all started with a Batman: TAS figure....

but I think the Medicom one has the best headsculpt out of the three.. while, the HT one has a more proportionate body..

Batman: TAS....I was actually watching this with a buddy yesterday, GREAT show...

congerking said:
Batman: TAS....I was actually watching this with a buddy yesterday, GREAT show...

best dam show ever! and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is the best Batman movie ever! best animated movie ever! Best dam movie ever! PERIOD.

snakebeater said:
best dam show ever! and Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is the best Batman movie ever! best animated movie ever! Best dam movie ever! PERIOD.

I remember the version I saw in the theaters was different than the one that came out on video (mainly like the construction site scene was a bit longer and felt more helpless). I remember vividy that the movie came out on Christmas of that year.

I remeber when I was younger, in my house, on a day that I was terriblely ill. My Mom got me the film on tape.... I don't remeber how old was I but that movie had me on the edge of the couche....

No other cartoon could compare to Batman: TAS.... The new show is kinda weirld... but it's for a new generation... as I'm a kid of the 90's.

snakebeater said:
I remeber when I was younger, in my house, on a day that I was terriblely ill. My Mom got me the film on tape.... I don't remeber how old was I but that movie had me on the edge of the couche....

No other cartoon could compare to Batman: TAS.... The new show is kinda weirld... but it's for a new generation... as I'm a kid of the 90's.

Yeah great show. It got better as it went on -loved the later version when it became the Batman/Superman hour. Also loved the whole Batman Beyond Univere - Uncut Return of the Joker was awesome.

Tendou-Kabuto said:
I'm very flattered by your comments Rhodes Thank you.

Actually the other guy on the team Gattack (the guy who owns these Supermans and wrote the comparison) is a Huge fan of Jason and has all the Sideshow Jasons as well. Normally it's not the thing we focus on since it's not Japanese or asian toy but I'll run the idea over to him and see what he thinks of it. He may make an exception for a US piece if he finds it interesting and it hasn't been done much..

Try really hard for me!! :D

snakebeater said:
Medicom all the way baby! The Hot Toys one is nice too... so it depends on personal preference..

BTW: kabuto, I always wanted to reply to your threads, just each time I come back from school.. I'm tired as hell and say I'll reply later.. and I always forget! hahha Being a Junior in high school is not easy! anyways I'll reply more often.

In my Opinion I think Medicom is one of the Finest 1/6 figure Maker around I would rank them #1 when compared to the larger companies that do Licensed 1/6. All their Toku and Anime 1/6 are my faves.

High School? Man you're making me feel like an old man at 23. If you really want to make me happy please check out our Blog and post some comments there ^-^

Tendou-Kabuto said:
In my Opinion I think Medicom is one of the Finest 1/6 figure Maker around I would rank them #1 when compared to the larger companies that do Licensed 1/6. All their Toku and Anime 1/6 are my faves.

High School? Man you're making me feel like an old man at 23. If you really want to make me happy please check out our Blog and post some comments there ^-^

23?! Man try being 30!!!!!

Rhodes said:
23?! Man try being 30!!!!!

Holy crap that's old....have you started watching Matlock religiously yet? If I quit what major I'm at now and go to med school, I can finish by the time I'm 30....

excellent review Tendou!! wish this kinda side-by-side comparison was done for every figure. thankfully (it saves me money lol) i only want a nice Reeve Supes.

Mookeylama said:
excellent review Tendou!! wish this kinda side-by-side comparison was done for every figure. thankfully (it saves me money lol) i only want a nice Reeve Supes.

You may get your wish someday..

Rest assure guys, I feel like my childhood is being ripped away from me.. Junior year is going by fast.. next up is senior then college.... So to preserve my childhood.. I try to collect all my childhood heroes... Batman, Superman.. etc...

snakebeater said:
Rest assure guys, I feel like my childhood is being ripped away from me.. Junior year is going by fast.. next up is senior then college.... So to preserve my childhood.. I try to collect all my childhood heroes... Batman, Superman.. etc...

And you chose Medicom to fullfill that need, My friend you have Good Taste -_^

And yeah I wish I can be in Junior yr Highschool too.. :(

Thank you...Even though the Medicom Superman wasn't the most movie accurate of the bunch, it was defintely the funniest... thats why I overall choose the Medicom Superman...

Back