EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fat hobbits is right...here in greece i have to pay 19% vat,plus import fees (as statues are considered luxury) and about 50-100 euros to a fedex's agent ...

please do something about the clearance procedures,i mean we shall not have to pay fedex's agents..please..

also,make a new shipping calculator to know the new shipping rates please..

can you declare lower price for the statue ???

fat hobbits is right...here in greece i have to pay 19% vat,plus import fees (as statues are considered luxury) and about 50-100 euros to a fedex's agent ...

please do something about the clearance procedures,i mean we shall not have to pay fedex's agents..please..

also,make a new shipping calculator to know the new shipping rates please..

can you declare lower price for the statue ???

It`s not e-bay buddy ....and if they declare a low value you will be insured for the value written in the receipt ...not the actual value of the piece..

at least i tried!!!:D:D:D:D:D

they can contact fedex ,though,and ask them not to pay her agents for the clearance..

edit:anyone knows the telephone number i must call to speak with sideshow??in the site says 1 805 214 2100x2 for international customers..what is x2 supposed to mean???

Last edited:
sideshow. or solve this or has killed the European collectors.

This is a robbery. has no other name. THEFT. ends up paying twice the value of the figure, so that you and your friends fedex, have an extra income on account of collectors.

will feel that they know they have negotiated some kind of commission with fedex to get cash?

think we are fools?

that would happen to the items already preordered?

reserve those items with certain conditions and is now trying to get us another?

not if you know sideshow, but modify the terms of a contract is a crime!

Ceive from Spain...

SOLUTIONS NOW!

what will happen when an item arrives damaged? we will have to pay the same taxes again and again to his friends in fedex?

charged twice for the same service is a crime!.

SIDESHOW SOLUTIONS NOW!!!

not take advantage of all the illusions of European collectors.

We want to know the FINAL price and we need this information ASAP. What happen with the flex payment preorders? What we can do? And for the very expensive items like Darth Vader Bust, Alien Maquette... how much would be the final price cost including abussive fees?

Massive cancelations from EU customers...

I've just cancelled $1300 worth of stuff with them and will buy very little from them in the future.

One gutted customer here :(

I think sideshow need to write something in this week newsletter.
Because if they write nothing it sucks for all customers who don't come on board.

But beware, if you post the new amount paid, please be clear and indicate detailed cost as at this time they is no need to panic.
As I write for a creature black lagoon SSE diorama the increase is only 8% to France.

We don't need crazy post to make people fear ;)

akamonrg, glad you bring this up. A raise of "only" 8 %? How would people here like a raise of only 8% on their wage? Belgian unions are ready to clime the barricades if their members don't get the usual 2-3% yearly wage indexation, but due to today's economical situation, most Belgians won't get a raise on their wage for 2010… I'd really like to know the situation in other European countries for 2010.

So, only 8%? Some numbers can be sobering if seen in perspective.

Last edited:
I feel defrauded. What can I do with my deposit and my flex payments of the Darth Vader 1:1 Bust? I paid the deposit and three parcial payments!!!

How much would be the final price for a item valued at $1300???

I feel deceived!

I feel defrauded. What can I do with my deposit and my flex payments of the Darth Vader 1:1 Bust? I paid the deposit and three parcial payments!!!

I feel deceived!

I dread to think! i'm just going to have to pay the extra fee's on this as i'm not losing my $250 deposit.

I feel deceived!

I'm uncertain as to why you feel this way. Was not the Vader bust always intended to ship direct from the US warehouse due to it's size? If so you should have been aware of this when pacing the order.

I'm uncertain as to why you feel this way. Was not the Vader bust always intended to ship direct from the US warehouse due to it's size? If so you should have been aware of this when pacing the order.

Yeah but wouldn't it have still gone to the EU warehouse first like all my orders have? meaning we wouldn't have the new extra fees.

what will happen when an item arrives damaged? we will have to pay the same taxes again and again to his friends in fedex?

charged twice for the same service is a crime!

If the piece is a replacement for damaged/destroyed goods, you will not be required to pay twice. Yes, it is likely FedEx will try to re-invoice you on the replacement, however, a phone call can usually amend this. Though having to do this is probably enough inconvenience in itself.

If the piece is a replacement for damaged/destroyed goods, you will not be required to pay twice. Yes, it is likely FedEx will try to re-invoice you on the replacement, however, a phone call can usually amend this. Though having to do this is probably enough inconvenience in itself.

Yeah that's the main problem just a bit of messing about.

Yeah but wouldn't it have still gone to the EU warehouse first like all my orders have? meaning we wouldn't have the new extra fees.

No, oversized items are shipped direct from the US warehouse to your door, incurring duties and fees along the way.

Does anyone have the phone number for the EU warehouse Im calling from the UK I need to see if I order an instock item im going to be charged extra now.

No, oversized items are shipped direct from the US warehouse to your door, incurring duties and fees along the way.

Are right fair enough i've only had pf's, dios etc shipped from the US to the EU warehouse and never had any extra fee's but never anything like a Bust. :)

Are right fair enough i've only had pf's, dios etc shipped from the US to the EU warehouse and never had any extra fee's but never anything like a Bust. :)

There are many large items such as life-size busts which do fall within the size restrictions of the EU shipping. Though recently due to the large nature of many releases, there has been a growing quantity which do not.

Back