EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$47 for postage to Australia? Damn, that's pretty good. Usually it costs around $100-$200 for a PF. Something must have changed.

Yes, exactly. In the past it was $100+ for postage and hence why I never purchased direct.

Now I can't say all PF's with be that cheap, but that's what the Evil Queen PF cost me and I have the invoice to prove it.

Well, OK, $47.30 USD to be exact, but you all get the idea.

Well, Fedex just dropped off The Evil Queen. It was as i suspected, the driver yesterday was too lazy to drive by my house. _______ :mad:

The outer box looked good, a few bumps and scratches here and there but no different from when it came from the EU warehouse. And there was no damage to the Evil Queen box or Evil Queen herself :joy

Yes - FedEx is really horribel. 2 stories from me.

I called and changed the deliveryaddress to my workaddress. We got a reception where they can drop it off. I checked the tracking# and ........... "business closed or customer not at home". No 'cause the deliver between 8 - 16 at whick time the reception is open.

2nd story - this is complicated to explain. I lived at A, moved to B and work at C. The adress on the delivery said A, I called and changed the deliveryadress to C. The tracking# said "delivered" but it wasn't, at least not at C. The guy who had bought my old place (A) called and said he got a package for me. There it was ..... and here's the kicker: on the box was a handwritten note with my new adress (B). Don't know how they got that (maybe from some other deliveries I had at the same time) but talk about messing up :banghead

Yes - FedEx is really horribel.

I am always surprised about FedEx horror story's. They only deliver during the hours I work I always had to ring up and asked them to hold it for collection. I'm the so often the guy knows me now and always holds them for me, I don't have to ring anymore. Never had a bad experience with them. Australia post that's another story! :mad:

£72.10 VAT and £10 Clearence fee.

Bargain. They must have screwed up.

Result! :rock

Something is wrong though as all i got charged for my Bowen Hulk was £6 vat and £10 Clearence fee. It should have been more than that and where was the import tax? not bothered so long as i don't get another letter later saying they made a mistake and i have more to pay. :lol

Result! :rock

Something is wrong though as all i got charged for my Bowen Hulk was £6 vat and £10 Clearence fee. It should have been more than that and where was the import tax? not bothered so long as i don't get another letter later saying they made a mistake and i have more to pay. :lol

Shhh, don't ask questions ;)

It's like when someone gives you change for a 20 instead of a 10 :lol

I had the Samaritan 1:1 Ex last week.
Fedex bill arrived today.........

It says Freight charges £121.19 yet Sideshow charged me 32$ for shipping?
Invoice Total 431$
£20.10 VAT
£10 Advancement Fee.

Thats a result for me as it would be way more from EU Warehouse.

I had the Samaritan 1:1 Ex last week.
Fedex bill arrived today.........

It says Freight charges £121.19 yet Sideshow charged me 32$ for shipping?
Invoice Total 431$
£20.10 VAT
£10 Advancement Fee.

Thats a result for me as it would be way more from EU Warehouse.

How can SideShow charge you $32.00 from US to UK and charge me $38.00 shipping in the same country ?

Sideshow is making lots of money with shipping with us.

Back