EU Wharehouse closing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope that was changed up to $2500. That's a government decision. Luckily our duties and taxes have never been as high as the Europeans. So in that respect Sideshow looked after their next biggest market but also, perhaps, their most disadvantaged. Still, shipping direct from Sideshow can't compete with their distributor here. So it it better to buy locally. Damn them exclusives.

this is end for 75% collector UE...

hate sideshow!!!! i hate you!!!!!!!!!!

this is end for 75% collector UE...

hate sideshow!!!! i hate you!!!!!!!!!!

What about the rest of the world ? No other continent had a warehouse to easy on the fees & shipping.You guys had it good for a few years,now join the club.:naughty

What about the rest of the world ? No other continent had a warehouse to easy on the fees & shipping.You guys had it good for a few years,now join the club.:naughty

i don't dispute that fact, but come out and be honest with the reason's how can you honestly pass something that's gonna cost collectors a lot MORE MONEY as good for interests

I haven't read this whole thread, but had any of you considered blaming your tax-sucking governments and the people who support them for your problems instead of Sideshow?

Of course the government is to blame for bleeding us with huge rates of tax but Sideshow are aware of how much especialy here in the UK you get hammerd with tax so they knew how much more this was going to cost us before they made the decision to close the EU warehouse. I canceld my items with sideshow and in the reason box i told them it was due to the closure of the EU warehouse and the massive extra costs its going to cost me i was already working overtime and saving my backside off to purchase stuff from sideshow so this has just finished me off

When is it going to close? i need to know cos if it's before my stuff ships they are all getting cancelled.

I have about 4k on order and i'm not paying all the extra this is going to cost.

...but Sideshow are aware of how much especialy here in the UK you get hammerd with tax so they knew how much more this was going to cost us before they made the decision to close the EU warehouse.

Do you think they just closed it for the hell of it?

Very bad news indeed for us EU collectors...I don't think i'll be ordering direct from SS anymore, simply because I cannot afford to pay the extra customs/duty etc.

I can understand why SS did this...to save money by not subcontracting to a logistics warehouse here in the UK and by not paying for the transfering of items to the EU warehouse...if they had just come on here and that then that would have been cool, but to come on here and somehow make out this is for us is just silly IMO!

Very bad news indeed for us EU collectors...I don't think i'll be ordering direct from SS anymore, simply because I cannot afford to pay the extra customs/duty etc.

I can understand why SS did this...to save money by not subcontracting to a logistics warehouse here in the UK and by not paying for the transfering of items to the EU warehouse...if they had just come on here and that then that would have been cool, but to come on here and somehow make out this is for us is just silly IMO!

I fully agree with you there GondorGirl. :)

all the americans blame the governments for the taxes..i can understand this ,but we cannot change their decisions that easy..did you change bush's willing for war in iraq??i dont think so...

I fully agree with you there GondorGirl. :)

Of coarse, don't you know a woman is always right! :lecture :lol :duff

all the americans blame the governments for the taxes..i can understand this ,but we cannot change their decisions that easy..did you change bush's willing for war in iraq??i dont think so...

Yeah ok, I don't think that saying this sought of thing is going to help our cause...I mean we're talking about them closing a collectable warehouse and our own probs with EU higher taxes etc...this really is not on the same level as war! :lol

Of coarse, don't you know a woman is always right! :lecture :lol :duff

Doh! stupid me! :slap

Yeah ok, I don't think that saying this sought of thing is going to help our cause...I mean we're talking about them closing a collectable warehouse and our own probs with EU higher taxes etc...this really is not on the same level as war! :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Damn it, I hope Sideshow are going to let all us EU collectors know by email or what ever when exactly the warehouse is going to close officially so I know which of my pre-ordered stuff I'll still be able to get before they close. Then I'll cancell all my other stuff due after that period, which is sad coz they are all things I really like and most are EXs which sucks but this seems to be the way the cookie is crumbling, so I guess SS will be losing another very good collector now. :crying:huh

Damn it, I hope Sideshow are going to let all us EU collectors know by email or what ever when exactly the warehouse is going to close officially so I know which of my pre-ordered stuff I'll still be able to get before they close. Then I'll cancell all my other stuff due after that period, which is sad coz they are all things I really like and most are EXs which sucks but this seems to be the way the cookie is crumbling, so I guess SS will be losing another very good collector now. :crying:huh

Same here i don't want to cancel stuff if it isn't closing for a few months yet. :rolleyes:

They need to inform us ASAP IMHO my Wolverine just converted but I'll cancel it if it's going to incur all the extra costs then I'll order something cheaper with my reward points and get it shipped now and that will be it for me and SS I'm afraid

Back