EU 12" ARRIVALS??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice Adrenochrome

Super Freak
Reaction score
Currently I'm still waiting for my SSC Ilum Padme, the HT BD Predator 2 exclusive, HT Deunan and Briareos and HT AvP-R Alien Warrior to arrive from the EU warehouse. Did anybody in the EU receive any of these items yet? I've got the impression that delivery takes longer than usual this time.

Currently I'm still waiting for my SSC Ilum Padme, the HT BD Predator 2 exclusive, HT Deunan and Briareos and HT AvP-R Alien Warrior to arrive from the EU warehouse. Did anybody in the EU receive any of these items yet? I've got the impression that delivery takes longer than usual this time.

Well, I'm in the US and I just received Padme from SS today; received the Appleseed figures from my local retailer just last week; and didn't order the Alien Warrior so can't help you there. Based on that, it may still be a while to get to the EU...

What with the taxes and not getting the BD pred i think it cheaper to get these through play or forbiddn planet. Its usually a month after the USA guys get there that i get mine sttuff from the EU warehouse.

What with the taxes and not getting the BD pred i think it cheaper to get these through play or forbiddn planet. Its usually a month after the USA guys get there that i get mine sttuff from the EU warehouse.
Yes, but as far as I know play.com and forbidden planet don't ship gadgets - as they called it - outside the UK.

Yes, but as far as I know play.com and forbidden planet don't ship gadgets - as they called it - outside the UK.

Forbidden Planet ship outside the UK but play.com, the deuches, only ship that kind of stuff inside the UK:emperor

Sucks you still waiting for your figures. Hope you get them soon. Have you contacted SS?

Forbidden Planet ship outside the UK but play.com, the deuches, only ship that kind of stuff inside the UK:emperor

Sucks you still waiting for your figures. Hope you get them soon. Have you contacted SS?
Thx for the info.
Yes, I've contacted them a week and a half ago. No answer though.
Fellow EU freak Dassey got an answer about the DB 2 pred though. It should ship from the EU Warehouse next week.

HT battle damaged predator 2 exclusive has landed in the UK, France and Belgium!

For everyone interested, HT AvP-R Alien, HT Appleseed figures, and 12" Ilum Padme are on their way. They should be here tomorrow, or next monday.

Still waiting on news for the Medicom Maul.

Received today:

HT AvP-R Alien: nice.
HT Appleseed figures: UNBELIVABLE!
12" Ilum Padme: meh.

Seeing what quality HT offers for the money they are asking, Medicom should be ashamed. I've said it before, $150 is way to much for their figures, and the new price point of $175 is just ridiculous.

I'm from Romania and just received Hot Toys Appleseed Ex Machina Deunan and Briareos. Soon will receive the Takara Deunan as well :)

I'm from Romania and just received Hot Toys Appleseed Ex Machina Deunan and Briareos. Soon will receive the Takara Deunan as well :)
Pretty cool! Where did you order the Takara Deunan? Ebay? I'm not sure about the Takara version. The face and the hair take some getting used to. I would have to see the figure in person, before I decide to spend that much money on it. Please post some pictures if you get her!

Maybe it's because I got it off the Waitlist ...
Says 'shipping' in my account

Back