Eternal - 1/6 Gentleman of Crime (Batman Returns Penguin)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I made another order for the re-issue version. I don't know if they'll do some kind of edits, but I could however customize the figure and keep intact the other one :subdolo:

Yep, I almost cancelled this. 🥴

IMG_2276.jpeg

The figure no one originally liked now has a re-issue AND people ordering a 2nd one!

The rollercoaster of the hobby.

Just like I called it three weeks ago 😀
This is about to be come one of the most sort after 3rd party figures this year. Passing even the hype of Prank Villain release 1.0

Once the photos start coming in showing that not only have they closely matched the prototype and it has been made in smaller than expected numbers, it will be a bloodbath.

There is a crazy amount of variation in the hair between figures. Be it length, volume, or frizz.

Seems like some got a greasy finish and trim added and others escaped untouched from the factory.
Yeah, I wanted the crazy unkempt sewer hair look - so added water and a bit of beard oil ;)

Just curious Is that a Gaslight Batman custom In the back, or what?
Any clear shot or info? Thanks :)
IMG_1894.jpeg

It's a DK figure I've been playing with for awhile - not quite where I want it to be yet. I'm working on a Mutant Leader to pair with him fighting in the mud (and then the upcoming Keaton Batman reissue will go behind the Joker and Penguin)

Back