Estimated Item Arrival: Ex. Uruk-hai Berserker Premium Format Figure‏

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's alright....haven't got my notice yet, But, if it comes in about another 4-5 weeks, that's OK, I should have my tax refund by then....and, I'll need it!:lol

This piece has the possibility of being the top Sideshow PF ever created.I hope the prod paint job will be stunning.This thing will :rock

Thins one is gonna be soooo badass. I just hope it doesn't make Lurtz look too out of scale when displaying. Berzerkers legs are as big as Lurzties torso!:rotfl

I originally ordered one when it first went up but I decided to cancel it a while back. As impressive as it looks I'm trying to stick to having only main characters in my collection. Besides I just don't really have the space anymore for it, I already have spots set aside for other statues coming my way.

I originally ordered one when it first went up but I decided to cancel it a while back. As impressive as it looks I'm trying to stick to having only main characters in my collection. Besides I just don't really have the space anymore for it, I already have spots set aside for other statues coming my way.

I'm with you there Havok. So many AWESOME statues, but you just have to pick and choose as it goes. Space and $$$ always factor in.

I pre-ordered and cancelled this too. Still don't have any LOTR PF's, but will pick up Aragorn and Legolas. Hoping they'll do Gimli, GTW (I mean GTG!!! Thanks for pointing that out LOTRFan! :D) and Saruman also. Not sure I'd have enough room for more than 5 LOTR PF's, so I guess like you, I might just have to stick to main characters as well. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
GTW is done - or maybe you were just not satisfied with the first version; but if you are talking about Gandalf the Grey--- well then, yes please! :monkey5

Back