Estimated Item Arrival: Ex. Uruk-hai Berserker Premium Format Figure‏

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
Estimated Item Arrival Notice (Split Shipment)
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Uruk-hai Berserker Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive AWESOME COLLECTORS VERSION !!!!!

Coming in: 15 – 18 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 12 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Uruk-hai Berserker Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72251) from our The Lord of the Rings collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 15–18 days.

SPLIT SHIPMENT NOTICE:

We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, then you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

DO YOU NEED TO CANCEL THIS ORDER OR UPDATE ITS INFORMATION?

Sideshow Collectibles will be charging your credit card for this item upon its arrival into our warehouse. If you need to update your credit card, billing and/or shipping address information, or cancel an item/order, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA YOUR ONLINE USER ACCOUNT. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

Customers will be responsible for any shipping fees as a result of late cancellations or incorrect shipping addresses as per our policy, posted at the following link: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=99

DO YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD?
If you would like to pay for your order with a check or money order rather than a credit card, then you must contact us prior to your item shipping. At that time, we will note your account with the new payment method requested. We will also supply you with the final order cost, which includes product, shipping and taxes, if applicable. Import fees for international customers are not included since your local customs office collects them.

Checks (U.S. only) and money orders (U.S. funds) need to be received within the next 14 days. Please make sure that your check or money order has your order number, your name and contact information written on it.

REQUEST A FINAL ORDER TOTAL NOW!
You can request a final cost for this order now, prior to your item shipping, through the following link. Import fees for international customers are not included in this total since your local customs office collects them. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=134

We are happy that we could assist you with this order. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Best Regards,

The Sideshow Processing Department

:rock so awesome it needs its own thread :rock

Last edited:
Hallelujah
Praise the Lord
Thank You Black Jesus

B%20PRAISE%20THE%20LORD%20OC%20%20WPcopy.jpg

Split shipment, but at least the first batch should make it in time for SDCC. :banana

got mine too :D.........WEEN, did you get yours yet? :wacky..........srry, but i just had to, dont worry, you will ;)

Waay to much coming in :( I know SS wants to save on shipping fees from overseas and stuff...:sigh

15-20 days too freaking longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg .

I don't think they put your name against a number/ edition. It seems to be a bit of a lottery as to what # we get :dunno

You misunderstood me. I didn't mean the piece number, I meant my "order" number. :)

They said they are getting only a partial shipment, so the first orders with get filled, presumably in the order they where received. So if they get let's say 220 pieces, orders 1 - 220 would get fulfilled. If you are #221, you have to wait for the next shipment... :(

Back