Estel's 12" Amon-Hen Aragorn (with video!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update! For now I've set a temporary price for this shirt (subject to change). This price might or might not include shipping, this is yet to be decided. I'm located in the Netherlands so it's pretty unfortunate that the dollar is up to about 1.54 euros right now, but I tried to keep the price in dollars as low as possible.

The price for the heavily weathered and the normally weathered version is now set at $45/€30.

The non-weathered, slightely distressed version, is set at $40/€25.

If you have any questions/remarks about the price/shipping/your order etc. Please pm me, so we can keep this thread free of that.

Looking forward to your replies

Estel

The list in order of production (as of now):

1. Pixletwin - 1 Normally weathered
2. The Ringer - 1 Normally weathered
3. Captain Faramir - 1 Normally weathered (slightly less)
4. superdoug - 1 Normally weathered (post-lurtz)
4. Cocoboloboy - 1 Non-weathered/Colourized
5. Waterfold - Undecided/Let me know
6. Memnoch21 - 1 Non-weathered/Colourized, 1 Normally weathered? (PM me)
7. Sachiel - 1 Non-weathered/Colourized
8. Gruff Old Bear - 1 Heavily weathered/Normally weathered
9. moxie - All three versions
10. The Ill Jedi / Pending

Little bump for some of the people on the list. Please pm me to confirm your interest, see above post for details.:chew

Thanks for the bump Gruff. Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've been very busy of late, so I was forced to put this on the sidetrack for a few days. Anyway, there are still quite a few people on the list who haven't sent me a pm. So would you please still do so?

On a side note, once I can confirm the orders of those that are interested, I'll be able to start making these last week of March, with the first ones shipping around mid-April.

Please try to send your pm's in the next few days, so I can put up an updated list for me to check and for you all to confirm.

Estel

these shirts look fantastic Estel! Love the cross stitching on the yoke and the weathering is perfect!

My sincere apology for the lack of updates. I'm active in the film business and as some of you might know, things can come up all of a sudden and disrupt your schedule. Such is the case right now. I'm up to my ears in work.

I've just started to begin to read some of your pm's, so no worries I'll reply to them soon. As of now I think the list has shrunk to about 6 to 7 people, depending on those still interested.

Since I don't want to dissapoint you guys really waiting for this shirt, I will still honor your orders, although it will probably take quite a bit longer than some of you were expecting. I will post an updated list tommorow. So I'll ask (one last time), those who are interested but haven't pm'ed me, please still do so.

Once again thank you all for your interest.:chew

Estel

I'll wait as long as it takes! I fully understand how life comes up and delays happen. Plus I'm just thrilled to be able to get the shirt. :D

Yea, I dropped my order down to one right now due to price and a bunch of other factors but I have no problems waiting for this shirt as it will be one of the last few pieces needed for my total FOTR Aragorn.

Back