• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ESB Hurricane Vader for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just received my ESB Hurricane Vader a couple of days ago and I would like to find a deserving home for him.

He really is the most detailed and accurate figure I have ever seen. He has full light-up function as well as voice function with the following phrases:

"you have learned much young one"
"i find your lack of faith disturbing"
" i have you now"
"the force is strong with this one..."
" <<breathing>>"
"most impressive"
"you under estimate the power of the darkside"
"what is thy bidding my master"
" I.....am your father"
"if you only knew the power of the darkside"

Pictures of the Vader can be seen in the Vaderville thread here (lower in the thread):

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31473&page=77

I am looking to sell him because I was full-on into SW collectibles when I ordered him early last year, but things have since changed. Additionally, I have a 2-year old and another on the way, which go together with a fragile collectible like oil & water.

Having said all that, I still do recognize how amazing this figure is, therefore I will not let it go for a penny less than what I paid. I will also not charge a penny more.

The following has been approved by Darklord Dave

Out of respect for Hurricane, I will not post the price out here for everyone to see. If you are serious about purchasing this figure, PM me and we will talk. Again, I am only looking to get back what I paid.

A truly wonderful piece.

If I did not have an ANH ver on order, I would be all over this. Sure it will sell quickly.

Pm sent...does he have a reveal or no?

I am very, very interested

My bad, I see - the very bottom of the page. I was looking at the wrong one..!

Last edited:
glad i woke up later today or my wallet will be in another world of pain LOL

Back