Equilibrium Custom Action Figure from Triad Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gray looks good, looks closer to black in those pictures. About the sword, at least you guys paid $30 for the gray set, it cost my black set $55. I believe Triad calls it the limited edition set which includes the sword. The limited edition should come with a limited edition head sculpt too but it looks the same that was released with out the sword. The sets are not as bad as people say they are. Can't say much until I get the bodies and put them together.

www.redplanettoys.com has a pretty cool bale sculpt. i think i'll pick one up and get a commission paint job from les for my white version cleric too

i got both versions from goodstufftogo too. the black one didn't come with the sword. i think it only comes with the limited version

If anyone else is looking for a White Set outland collectibles said that they will get more coming in within a week.

my friend is pretty happy with hers. Quick shots by her:

attachment.php

Can I ask which Bale hs is on your figure? I notice the ones on the shelf too. Are all of them the same? Thanks for your response.

They are the heas sculpt by Feng Studios. All of them are the same except the one to the right of the picture. That one on the right side is by Andy Bergholz. Yeah, i need $$ to get those heads painted.

Also, I tried to remove the pegs in the hands, and they snapped off, so be really careful! I ended up gluing the true type body pegs to the inside of the gloves, and that works fine.

The pegs come out fine, but you would have to heat up the hands first (I used a hairdryer), then grab some pliers and pull the hand pegs out. I made the same mistake you did and snapped a peg by pulling it out, but I was able to fix that by drilling out the piece that was still stuck inside. And then I got smart and used the hairdryer on the 2nd hand.

Hey Guys, we - Outland Collectibles & Toys have some more of the Triad Toys Equilibrium white & black enforcers in stock. Thanks a bunch, and any questions just drop us an email. www.outlandct.com

I got mine a couple months ago. I think the clothing is pretty accurate, but really the weapons are the coolest part. The headsculpt could use some work though, he has crazy eyes. But for a Triad kit, very nice.

Thread revive!
I'm looking for the Taye Diggs/Brandt headsculpt or full figure, a leather outfit, a true white outfit from the final Triad DX (already have the off white), sword(s) and sash.
If anyone has and is interested in selling let me know. Willing to negotiate a good price.

Back