Equilibrium Custom Action Figure from Triad Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NoOoOoOo! Just got a email from GSTG for my Enforcer White Set and they said they have to cancel my order because someone had just beat me to ordering the last set. Damn you Toe! Well Toe, I hope you enjoy my set. j/k. Anyways let us know how the set comes out, wonder how the gray one looks.

Anyone know where I can also pick up the white set? I'd like to make another figure of Bale in the white.

I'll post pics of my custom Cleric John Preston once I receive my painted Andy B. sculpt. It will look amazing, as it is the best bale sculpt out there.

I only need the white one.... Looks like these are pretty scarce.

I'm looking to get the leather DX version. I don't need the full kit, just the leather outfit, gloves, boots, guns. No need for the fabric outfit. PM me if anyone is looking to sell it.

NightCreeper, any link on Andy B. sculpt or do you have it in hand already? Thanks.

I have mine in hand, they were already sold a while back. But if you want to see images of the sculpt, here it is: https://www.absculpture.com/arnold.htm

Along with painting it I am also having the little hair strand on his forehead being removed so he looks more like he did in Equilibrium.

i have the black and grey versions and the grey version is really nice. they fixed a lot of the problems with the first black set. i think goodstufftogo was the only store that carries these tho

i have the black and grey versions and the grey version is really nice. they fixed a lot of the problems with the first black set. i think goodstufftogo was the only store that carries these tho

Got any side by side comparison pictures?

Got any side by side comparison pictures?

The grey is actually darker than you think and if you really need a black one, I would recommend buying the grey and just using some dye to dye it black. It's only $9 at GSTG.

Hmm yeah the grey suit looks good but he really needs to be black as far as I know, definitely if you wanna go with a Bale headsculpt.

You shoul get the Enforcer Final Edition DX cloting set but yeah it is a "bit" expensive at $114! :horror

Although you can make both agents with that set, still need a Bale head off course.....

Yeah, the new Final enforcer clothes are much better. Here's a few pics with my headsculpt and Triads Taye Diggs headsculpt. There was a gray suit in the movie, but worn by Taye Diggs, not Bale.

Just received mine from GSTG: White and Grey

View attachment 8595

attachment.php

Got my Black and White set a few days ago. The white actually looks white like the movie instead of the off white people are saying. And the Black set also came with a black sword too. Just waiting for my 2 nude bodies to arrive. I'll post pictures later. Having problems uploading the pictures of the kit, keeps failing the upload.

My Grey didn't come with swords :(

Yeah, my grey didn't come with swords either. Oh well.

I actually used a Hot Toys True Type body, and while the clothes fit well, they are a tad big. Also, I tried to remove the pegs in the hands, and they snapped off, so be really careful! I ended up gluing the true type body pegs to the inside of the gloves, and that works fine. Also, a cool thing about the Triad set is that you can actually put the True Type feet inside the shoes! It's a very tight fit, but they work! Here's a pic of my quick bash, using a Dark Knight Bruce Wayne head:

attachment.php

Back