Enzo Ferrari

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
You guys may not be interested but as I'm a PetrolHead, was delighted with the news of Enterbay doing a 1/6 scale Enzo Ferrari - God of all supercar makers!!

Enzo_Ferrari.jpg

Enterbay are still in talks with Ferrari and with the official release of Enterbay's 1/43 Ferrari Gararge Models, I think its a go with the 1/6 Enzo!

What you guys think?

As well as a PetrolHead, I'm also lazy as this is the same post I did over on MediWorld!

In an ideal world id have him tag-teaming against Bruce Lee with Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
A "Great Inventors" in 1/6 would be great.I mean,we ve already got Tony Stark to kick it off...

It would be cool for a 1/6 line of F1 greats:-
Damon Hill, Nigel Mansall, Senna, Schumacher........Hamilton, to name but a few. Slightly biased with the U.K drivers !!

Senna is a must, I would prefer the old gen drivers tho, such as Fangio, Clark, Hill (with the tash!)

Drivers with balls!!!

At first I thought Enterbay is doing the CAR. Then i realised that it's the GUY Enzo Ferrari! Well, it's cool that you can buy him as a 1/6 figure.

I think they should make him from the 60's era, one of the more prominent decades when racing reached pop-culture status, unlike the present time in which it seems to be a marginal pastime. Anyway, picture Enzo Ferrari in a suit that's either black or some shiny sharkskin material, with a narrow tie and large sunglasses to finish the picture.

I only want one if I can get a corresponding 1:6 scale Ferrari 250GT to go with him.:cool:

1962 250 GTO for me. I saw one once, at a vintage car race. The owner was racing a multi-million dollar car. Incredible.

Good idea to do Il Commendatore. They could do an entire line of nothing but Ferrari drivers, Juan-Manuel Fangio, Mike Hawthorn, Phil Hill, John Surtees, Niki Lauda, Jody Scheckter, Gilles Villeneuve, Schumacher.

Back