Entourage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the finale. It just felt like a regular season ending rather than the series. I will definitely miss Entourage. I know they did not have a deep plot or deep characters but it was a fun "buddy" show. I could have watched it forever. Hope they do make a movie!

I liked the finale. It just felt like a regular season ending rather than the series. I will definitely miss Entourage. I know they did not have a deep plot or deep characters but it was a fun "buddy" show. I could have watched it forever. Hope they do make a movie!

I agree with you It really didnt feel like the series finale just another season finale. O well I still love that show and always will. I really do hope they will make a movie and a spin off series with just Ari that would be awesome :pray:

:exactly: :goodpost:

Back