Entourage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mfoga said:
You had to see that coming, Vince and Ari must be together. Ari is the key to show, take Ari out and the show never gets off the ground.

Agree 100%. Without Ari, the show would fall short.

I love Ari - but Carla brought an intelligence to the show that is usually missing, especially in the women. She's a lot more fun to look at than Ari too.

Loved tonights episode!

I'm happy for Drama too:lol Its great to finally see him have some success.

Batty said:
Anyone notice that Entourage and the Sopranos had almost identical endings?

:lol :lol :lol

Now that you mentiin it, yeah.

I just hope with the next few episodes, they really play up Drama. Its his tiome to shine:lol

The ill Jedi said:
VICTORY!!!

ep17_drama_costume.jpg

:D

Entourage is back tonight!!! :rock

There was two other dedicated threads, but they were season specific, so I chose this one.

Mods, can you please move this to the Movie/TV section. Thanks.

Only just got into this show - it was great having 5 seasons to watch straight through though.

I seem to have the same opinions that others have had, Ari&Drama are the best characters and Vince is probably the least interesting. I find him and his walk a bit smug.

It's great to have the boys back! Tonights episode was great, Vince is back on top of the world, but he' lonely 'cause the rest of the guys have their own things going on. I kinda feel bad for him.

It's great to have the boys back! Tonights episode was great, Vince is back on top of the world, but he' lonely 'cause the rest of the guys have their own things going on. I kinda feel bad for him.

VINCE LONELY...WHAT!!! I need to watch it!! I don't got HBO anymore!!!!! oNCE i SEE IT..I'LL CHIME IN AND TELL YOU GUYS MY THOUGHTS!

VICTORY!!!!!

Damn, guess we have 2 thread. Oh well.

Can't wait til this starts here in HD!!!! It's been to long since I've seen me some Entourage!!!!

And there is gonna be a lot of Emmanuelle Chriqui and JLS this season!!!!! Mmm...

Back