• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Entire Star Wars Sideshow collection for sale. PRICE LOWERED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GI JOHN

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Due to tremendous financial pressure Im forced to sell my entire Star Wars collection. Though not pictured all figures come with their boxes and all accessories. The Elite Clone and the Stormtrooper commander have not been opened. All figures were opened and displayed in the glass cabinet you see. The only issue with any of the figures is that the "human" arm on the regular Anakin is broken. Thats why he's displayed with the robotic arm.

I'd like to get $1500 for the collection plus shipping because that's about what I have into it. Of course, I'll listen to resonable offers. I'd like to sell the whole collection in one shot because I dont really have time to sell them individually.

If I dont respond promptly to your pm's feel free to email me at [email protected] I do have high feedback on ebay (username mr.pole) and some references from this board.

Last edited:
Re: Entire Star Wars Sideshow collection for sale...

Reasonable offers considered..

You might want to list the collection..not just some pics

The whole collection is pictured.

May I please remind you not to 'Bump' your thread more than ONCE in 24 hours, as per the Commerce Rules.

As has been mentioned before you may make it more appealing to others if you were to list the items that are actually for sale rather than only posting a pic of your 'collection'.

Many thanks
x :peace

I think the only exclusive version is the Han with mynok. When I get the boxes out of storage I'll have more info. I'm looking for around $1500 at this point. Feedback on my price would be appreciated. Am I way too high on price?

I think the only exclusive version is the Han with mynok. When I get the boxes out of storage I'll have more info. I'm looking for around $1500 at this point. Feedback on my price would be appreciated. Am I way too high on price?

Your price isn't too bad, but there are not many collectors out there who have that kind of money to drop all at once. You would probably be better off selling them separately or putting them into small groups.

Back