• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

enterbays T800 on his harley davidson fatboy...SOLD.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penfold*david

Super Freak
Reaction score
for sale enterbays T800 on his harley davdson fatboy 1/4
Bike is 28 inches long an actual replica of a fatboy :thud:

I have so many pre orders so i need the money and room...... Make me a offer i can't refuse taking into account i had to import the bike from the usa was very hard to find. This is a fatboy a replica of the bike used in T2.

selling bike and figure together £550....... SOLD
Thanks David :)

Last edited:
Re: enterbays T800 on his harley davdson fatboy 1/4

thats some hog, bet i cant afford it

That is awesome!! GLWS
got loads of pre orders really need the money. I have statues for sale they have been up for a long time now and no takes making a bit of room will be nice too.
Hope the coolness of this sells soon :lol

Last edited:

i had this same display....was a great day when i sold it..:clap

Sorry to say, that to get did of it I had to take a loss, sold it for $475 on eBay, it's just too massive a display for people, I loved it,, but need room lime everybody else, good luck

wowwwwwwww that was a good deal...

i already have the t800, ....the bike would look cool with it

Sorry to say, that to get did of it I had to take a loss, sold it for $475 on eBay, it's just too massive a display for people, I loved it,, but need room lime everybody else, good luck
Thanks for reply i will wait for a very good offer. Took me a long time to find this bike in the correct 1/4 scale and it is a fatboy. Not another bike made to look like a harley fatboy Hopefully i won't have to wait to long.:)

Last edited:

i already have the t800, ....the bike would look cool with it

George will take the bike!

I doubt anyone will buy the 1/4th T800 AND 28" Harley outside of the UK, the shipping on that would be quite costly. I think selling them individually would be easier too.

George will take the bike!

I doubt anyone will buy the 1/4th T800 AND 28" Harley outside of the UK, the shipping on that would be quite costly. I think selling them individually would be easier too.

lol, jason, I do like the bike:clap

Aww, I didn't know you were selling this.
It's an awesome set up.

PM sent.

Back