ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked this up. I have been debating it for awhile now. Got the 4th of July sales Ad from Alter Ego Comics and with using a few points on top of the sale got it for $193 shipped. Some pictures look better than others on the likeness, but I feel it is pretty close to warrant the purchase.

Happy 4th of July all.:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

It's great in hand. You want regret it.

Thanks Exoticlex. Your prior posts helped me to decide to go ahead and bite the bullet. I love Elvis and he was my Grandmothers favorite. This figure will mean alot to me.

ELVIS is in the building............................
Elvis017-1-1-1.jpg

Elvis011-1.jpg

Elvis013-1.jpg

The Guitar
Elvis008-1.jpg

Elvis009-1.jpg

The Amp
Elvis006-1.jpg

Elvis007-1.jpg

The #
Elvis004-1.jpg

Last edited:
After futzing with him for a bit, this is what I decided to go with. It has been done a ton, but I feel is just the best pose for the base space and has that "cool" Elvis vibe.
He is now positioned on the Detolf top shelf. :yess:

Elvis019-1.jpg

Last edited:
69464edegw1do481i9xgbj.jpg

Elvis-Presley-68-Comback-Special.jpg

69464edegw1do48bw1gr4j.jpg

69464edejw1do49z6vpqqj.jpg

6a853733gw1dsjlg2nm3jj.jpg

6a853733gw1dsjc42iav0j.jpg

This is almost as obscure as Hot Toys' James Dean. But cool if you are a fan.

This ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya is a singer, musician or what? I think so far because it looks like that. By the way very cool action figures you have given over here, I really like it.

Yes Enterbay and Kotobukiya are singers/musicians. They are what's known as a "supergroup" . They have a cult following and some of the singles they have released include...

"I'm all scuffed up"
"a little less satisfaction" (with my action figures)
"Can't help falling apart"
"Dont" (expect much)

And of course
" Return to Sender"

Yes Enterbay and Kotobukiya are singers/musicians. They are what's known as a "supergroup" . They have a cult following and some of the singles they have released include...

"I'm all scuffed up"
"Dont" (expect much)

And of course
" Return to Sender"

:rotfl

Pure genious!

Oh so he doesn't understand who Koto are, thank god because for a second I thought he'd never heard of Elvis. :lol

"I'm all scuffed up"
"Dont" (expect much)

And of course
" Return to Sender"

Dude....classic. :goodpost: :hi5: :yess: :rotfl

Back