ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this for my wife for her birthday since she is a big Elvis fan. This is her first 1/6 scale figure and the first Enterbay figure Ive seen hands on and we are both very impressed. Ive gotten anything EB before due to their higher prices and lack of licenses that intrigue me but Im liking what I see here. LOVE the beautiful box/packaging! I really hope EB starts doing more licenses that Im interested in because Ill be watching them closer now! Great figure.

But don't you already have their Sparrow? :D

Still waiting on CSC's to get this in stock. Ordered a month ago iirc. Remind myself not to order the new MIB figures from them.

I saw this the other day and he looks like he's suffering the same problem as their T-800... crying from chopping onion eyes. What is it with Enterbay and eyes??? :gah:

Got my 2nd Elvis today. I'm a super fan of Elvis. Although I like the figure I still feel the sculpted hair throws it off. Just too uniform.

Also if anyone is interested SS has there 1st Elvis PF in Stock. Exclusive and regular. Looks alot better in person then the SS pics. There 68' Elvis PF is another awesome piece but thats sold out.

finally....the King has arrived.....sorry for the crappy iphone pics under the kitchen light....
IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1019.jpg

IMG_1018.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olqe-JnHzjU[/ame]

couldn't be happier with this figure....great, great, job by Kotobukiya and Enterbay...My mom is a huge Elvis fan and I'll prob give this to her this Christmas....

Saw this in person today at Forbidden planet. Looks great, especially the leather.

a few more I took with a little better lighting....it really is a great piece....for any Elvis fan out there this is a must...

d50f3245.jpg

072b71ee.jpg

e505a9c1.jpg

Couple of quick questions, if nobody minds.

1. What body is he on? The Che body or the Han body?

2. What other bodies would this head sculpt fit on, like say from other companies? Without modding. I know nothing about Enterbay head sculpts.

Couple of quick questions, if nobody minds.

1. What body is he on? The Che body or the Han body?

2. What other bodies would this head sculpt fit on, like say from other companies? Without modding. I know nothing about Enterbay head sculpts.

1. An all new body that uses the odd part from both
2. Only an enterbay body really. Or some body i dont know or care about and that's because it not worth knowing about.

It's due to the neck joint...

Thanks for the help. I have the head, not the body. Didn't care for the costume, so bought the head and hands from a second party. Didn't buy a body yet.

Thinking of going with the Han body. Anybody got both to compare? I'd appreciate it. If not, it's okay. Just looking for some pointers.

The body looks pretty much the same to me as the Han/Che bodies, but yeah, it does look like a combination of both. Wasn't sure if Enterbay stuff was compatible with True Types and the like.

Back