Enterbay x Infernal Affairs 1/6???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COSMOSTARX

Super Freak
Reaction score
Interesting tweet from Enterbay Bill. Photos of the main protagonist and antagonist from Infernal Affairs, a Hong Kong cop drama thriller from a few years ago. This may sound familiar to those of you who saw Martin Scorsese's The Departed, as it is a direct remake of the aforementioned film.

If you haven't seen them, I would recommend the Hong Kong version first and then the Hollywood remake.

69464edegw1drfoue0bvjj.jpg

69464edegw1drfqelc1g1j.jpg

These are two huge stars. The top is Tony Leung, a veteran actor in Asia for over 20 years. He may be most known to the western audience through the Red Cliff movies which are based off Romance of the Three Kingdoms. He has an upcoming movie based off Bruce Lee's Wingchung master, Ip Man, called "The Grandmasters" which is in post-production at the moment.

The bottom picture is of Andy Lau, another mega star in Asia whose a veteran actor and pop star sensation of the last three decades.

This is huge if Enterbay scores a license to produce these figures because these guys are big big names.

There are some headplay sculpt attempts at Andy's head but I don't believe anybody gave Tony a shot.

I hope this comes to fruition!

Most tempting EB announcement ever for me. Big fan of both actors here.

yea, this movie is amazing. Looking forward to any announcements

Would definitely be interested to see how this turns out. Unfortunately for the Storm Riders figures, all the characters' irises turned out way too small.

I've seen some convention photos which included 1/6 figures of Anthony Wong and Eric Tsang's characters as well from years ago, but not sure what company they were by, or whether they were even for retail.

Would definitely be interested to see how this turns out. Unfortunately for the Storm Riders figures, all the characters' irises turned out way too small.

I've seen some convention photos which included 1/6 figures of Anthony Wong and Eric Tsang's characters as well from years ago, but not sure what company they were by, or whether they were even for retail.
Storm Warriors 1/6 was a long time ago. If you want to compare something, look at Scarface and Che.
They're pretty much the new standard IMO.

I would very much prefer figures from The Departed but I guess that's just cause I'm biased toward Scorsese :lol

holy crap that would be awesome if it's true. i will definitely get a set of these. loved the film (not so much the sequels) but this is a must have for me

Even though I have the Andy Lau HK policeman...I'll get both of these if made. Just love the movie and of course The Departed

FINALLY!.

I have the Star Mill version, the sculpt is different than what was shown, a lot better. But if Enterbay is doing one it'll blow any other Andy Lau sculpt out of the water, and Tony Leung ? HELL YEAH BABY!

In case anyone is still anticipating this release. Although there is no official word from Enterbay. EB's CEO Bill has revealed this line is canceled in a recent weibo chat with fans in China. The reason is that he wasn't able to secure the likeliness rights for Tony Leung.

It's a pity. I was really looking forward to this line.

These are two huge stars. The top is Tony Leung, a veteran actor in Asia for over 20 years. He may be most known to the western audience through the Red Cliff movies which are based off Romance of the Three Kingdoms. He has an upcoming movie based off Bruce Lee's Wingchung master, Ip Man, called "The Grandmasters" which is in post-production at the moment.

Didn't The Grandmasters come out about 2 yrs ago ?
I can't keep all the Ip Man movies straight :rotfl

I am waiting for this to come to fruition. Hopefully EB is working on it.

The Grandmasters came out not very long ago in cinemas and it has already hit the DVD/Blurays by now if you are interested in watching it.

Back