Enterbay Scottie Pippen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even more... [emoji7]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433838317.621167.jpg

Always loved the Air MORE UPTEMPO. It'd be nice if they threw in a pair with this figure......

pippenUP1.jpg PippenAirMore.jpg pippenUP2.jpg

Cannot wait... I have a home/away Jordan in my home office. I cannot wait to add Pippen and I guess I will start looking for the cheapest Rodman out there... this is exciting news!

My thoughts exactly. And actually, I put my other non-Jordan figures up for sale because the more I looked at them he more I felt like I only need Jordan, Pippen and Rodman. So I am on the hunt for a cheap Rodman myself.. Which I owned previously but sold lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped by their booth at SDCC the first two days and no sign of Scottie. Spoke to a woman on preview night who informed me that Scottie might be appearing but they hadn't received the shipment yet. May not be able to attend the rest of the days so if anyone spots him, please post pics.

Their small booth gets lost on the convention floor, I passed it the first time I was looking for it. LOL. I was hoping for a larger presence.

That's looks horrible. Looks like I didn't miss out on much. Hope the production piece gets better.

Back