Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arrived today, nice figure.
385262_600783583272052_1650086901_n.jpg

317934_600783613272049_22490699_n.jpg

391257_600783433272067_1197684807_n.jpg

I finally pulled the trigger on this bad boy. I just couldnt let him slip between my fingers. Too much of a great character.

I actually just got done reposing mine.

002.JPG

003.JPG

He really is a great figure. I like most collectors have so many monsters and super heroes in my colection so it's kind of nice to have old Tony Montana in their to add some cool points to the overall collection.

He really is a great figure. I like most collectors have so many monsters and super heroes in my colection so it's kind of nice to have old Tony Montana in their to add some cool points to the overall collection.

:exactly: Thats it! With all the Predators and Iron Men in everyones collection when someone sees mine they immediately say - "wow, Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones ... hey, thats Jean Reno from Leon!" ... it gives the collection certain maturity and impressivenes. Cant wait for Tony to arrive :impatient:

Is this figure still worth picking up? Tempted to get him to display him with Carlito but no point doing that if he's totally inferior in hand :dunno

:exactly: I think both versions that EB put out look like Pacino in Scarface. They will look fantastic with your BW Carlito's Way. My personal favorite is the Respect version with that amazing hs. Looks just like Al. :wink1:

Yeah, I'd happily say to go for it. I too have Carlito and they compliment him well. Right now I have a Blitzway sculpt on my War Version and and am still debating whether to switch to the EB sculpt.

Yeah, I'd happily say to go for it. I too have Carlito and they compliment him well. Right now I have a Blitzway sculpt on my War Version and and am still debating whether to switch to the EB sculpt.

I would love to see some pics of that Rogerbee, when you get a chance. I had the thought of trying that, until the War version arrived a few days ago. I was quite happy with the hs though, so I didn't bother with the BW one.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Everything apart from the head is EB. I bought a loose body just in case the full figure I'd ordered from EB had QC issues, then I scored a loose BW one from Wai Man at OSB, the body for which is soon to be Carlito and the rest of the EB gear was bought from a fellow forum member.

I actually had the full War figure for a few days as EB sent it to me by mistake. I sent it back and they sent the Respect I'd ordered.

Ask and ye shall receive:

Everything apart from the head is EB. I bought a loose body just in case the full figure I'd ordered from EB had QC issues, then I scored a loose BW one from Wai Man at OSB, the body for which is soon to be Carlito and the rest of the EB gear was bought from a fellow forum member.

I actually had the full War figure for a few days as EB sent it to me by mistake. I sent it back and they sent the Respect I'd ordered.

:goodpost::hi5: He looks awesome in that suit!!! A much better use of the BW hs, than in the white suit if you ask me. The facial expression works really well for the end scene. That is a tough choice deciding on the EB or BW sculpts imo. I think EB is the winner though for most PO'd. Also, I am really looking forward to getting my Carlito figure one of these days. Just waiting for BBTS to get my HT TT bodies in first, before I ship my Pile of Loot. Here is a pic of my War figure and I just love it.

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"
8645484113_86213c50b3_c.jpg

Back