Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ugly little head. Really. Hope it's the lisencer's fault not EB's but Inae destroyed them in terms of likeness...

I do like the suit though, may get it parted out to switch up the BW sculpt from time to time.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Quick mock up of the Blitzway sculpt on the Enterbay Body. In my opinion this is FAR superior like this.

Untitled-2.jpg

I like this...hopefully the suit fits the BW body.

Really hoping! Not a fan of the white suit Blitzway chose. Does he even sit in his chair with that outfit in the movie?

Nope, never goes near it. I couldn't bring myself to pose Tony in the white suit and chair, it look ridiculous to me. If the EB suit will sit well on the BW body that'd be great, but I'm expecting the EB figure to be the usual EB giant.

Nope, never goes near it. I couldn't bring myself to pose Tony in the white suit and chair, it look ridiculous to me. If the EB suit will sit well on the BW body that'd be great, but I'm expecting the EB figure to be the usual EB giant.

So EB figures are larger? By how much usually? I want it to fit so badly!! (Thats what she said! :nana: )

So EB figures are larger? By how much usually? I want it to fit so badly!! (Thats what she said! :nana: )

They're not larger per se, but in terms of the characters in relation to one another they tend to be. BW's Tony is nicely scaled, so if EB come out with their regular sized bodies they'll be a little on the large side. But yeh, I've got my fingers crossed too that the suit fits :)

I'm still deciding on wether or not to buy the BW Tony... What do you think Lejuan?

You're best off taking a look at the BW thread for a broad range of views. But truth is, the range of views ain't too broad - most people think the BW Tony is awesome. It's worth it for the sculpt alone imo :)

I think EB's Tony looks pretty good, comparable to Blitzway... honestly I think the Blitzway sculpt exaggerates Pacino's upside down smiley face a little too much, almost like a caricature. EB's sculpt is sure tops IMO

Real Masterpiece: Scarface (The War Version)
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Al Pacino as Tony Montana
- One Individually hand-painted head sculpt with aggressive expression
- Realistic facial expression with details wrinkles and expression with newly developed "multi layer" paint application
- Stands approximately 30 cm tall
- Newly developed RM-5 body with 40 points of articulation; PVC soft plastic skin to cover the chest area, so that the articulations around the chest area will not be visible
- Eight pieces of interchangeable hands
- Movie-accurate costume includes: One black suit with blazer jacket, trousers, waistcoat and white shirt, one faux-leather black belt with buckle and a pair of black faux-leather shoes
- Jewelry includes: A watch, a pair of glasses, a gold necklace and a silver bracelet
- Movie related accessories includes: A brown suitcase, three bags of cocaine (props only) and one M4 carbine

Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All rights Reserved. www.univesalstudios.com
©2011 ENTERBAY INTERNATIONAL LIMITED. All rights reserved.
Remarks:
- Final product may slightly vary from the pictured prototype
- All information is subject to change without prior notice

...I wonder if the bags of cocain will cause any problems when checked by the Customs..... (joking...)

By the way, will the hands have the same details as the Blitzway release ?

To be honest, this is a pretty respectable move if EB just includes an aggressive expression with the package instead of having a calm one. People wouldn't be torn about getting the BW or EB one. Yet on the flip side, I don't think people want to double dip on two packages either.

In the end, they're pretty distinct versions of Scarface fans can enjoy.

not a fan of the headsculpt/expression, but the suit looks damn good.

My view also. Be a big demand on that by kit bashers methinks, as long as it makes for a decent cross fit.

Overall personally I definitely prefer the Blitzway, but I give Enterbay props for at least delivering another distinctive variation, rather than trying their own version of 'more of the same'.

I really don't like the face, the suit and accessories are a must, but the Blitzway one is looking better than the enterbay one

$225 shipped from EB, not bad. But I'm in the camp who doesn't see enough Tony Montana in the sculpt. And those sunglasses holes grate a bit.

Wow this figure is freakin amazing. If i was into 1/6th a little more id definitely get it.

its on par with the HT Supes imo

Back