Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked this up on overstock.com $195 shipped with the new customer 10% off coupon they have 3 left
just ordered yesterday so i'll give it till tomrw and call them to make sure all is good.

I just rewatched Scarface and decided I needed to pick this up even though I'm a few years late to the party. I'd like to get the War Version, too, but it's rather expensive at this point---generally going for $350+.

Of all places, Overstock.com had the Respect version in stock for a few bucks cheaper than the going rate on ebay. I didn't know Overstock.com even carried Enterbay stuff. However, it hasn't shipped yet and I'm skeptical that I'll actually get it. The last time I ordered something from Overstock, which was also the first time I ordered something from them, they cancelled my order because they didn't actually have the item and I haven't bought anything from them again until now.

when did you place your order? I just ordered it thru overstock on Saturday, I'm hoping it goes out today I will see.

when did you place your order? I just ordered it thru overstock on Saturday, I'm hoping it goes out today I will see.

I just ordered mine through Walmart.com $195.00 plus $4.95SH. They have both war and respect version

Re: Enterbay: Scarface "Respect Version"

I just ordered mine through Walmart.com $195.00 plus $4.95SH. They have both war and respect version
Please post if you have any trouble because I'm still considering getting the War version. Like I said earlier, eForCity is the company selling Enterbay Scarface on Walmart.com and the marketplace seller ratings show that people have had a number of customer service problems---mainly for purchases of electronics accessories, which is what eForCity normally sells. I'm probably overthinking it, but I got burned by EX Figures and the Pirate Assassin debacle and I am now cautious about taking a chance on unestablished sellers.

In other news, I should be getting my Respect version today!

I just received my scarface ordered via Overstock ( which is filled by Eforcity). Overall it's in good shaped but... The waist area is very loose and the neck/head is a little bobble headish but passable also the suit jacket is a little yellowing ( any fix for the yellowing?) overall I'm happy and keeping it...

Last edited:

Please post if you have any trouble because I'm still considering getting the War version. Like I said earlier, eForCity is the company selling Enterbay Scarface on Walmart.com and the marketplace seller ratings show that people have had a number of customer service problems---mainly for purchases of electronics accessories, which is what eForCity normally sells. I'm probably overthinking it, but I got burned by EX Figures and the Pirate Assassin debacle and I am now cautious about taking a chance on unestablished sellers.

In other news, I should be getting my Respect version today!

Received my package fairly quick. The package and box was Brand New. Sent it via UPS with a signature needed. Absolutely no problems at all and I am very pleased with the figure. He's heavy solid feel. Though I am not sure if he bends to a sitting position in which I need him. Scared to break it.
But all was well buddy.
009d34bad41ad3d01bbcf1517aae889d.jpg
7d8638958a26d1114cf7fde3ba06ef77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a blitzway 1:6 scarface chair they want to sell?? Please let me know $$$

Received my package fairly quick. The package and box was Brand New. Sent it via UPS with a signature needed. Absolutely no problems at all and I am very pleased with the figure. He's heavy solid feel. Though I am not sure if he bends to a sitting position in which I need him. Scared to break it.
But all was well buddy.

Glad to hear it! I got my Respect version and all is well. The War version is now out of stock at eforcity, so I'll have to look someplace else.

ea7f2dda61c0d2d254c7198425462fae.jpg

4e12b3b52952c961da002e8db4d09d9e.jpg

My scarface has one leg much longer than the other, anyone deal with this?

ea7f2dda61c0d2d254c7198425462fae.jpg

4e12b3b52952c961da002e8db4d09d9e.jpg

My scarface has one leg much longer than the other, anyone deal with this?

Common issue on Michael Jordan. look around the knee areas, see if it's because the lower legs are mounted slightly up on one leg. you can choose to either push the longer leg back up abit after heating up with hairdryer or pull the shorter leg down abit. might not be 100% fix but it should improve the issue.

Back