Enterbay- RM1034- Che Guevara full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it from sweetpig1022. It was the first trustworthy seller to put it up, but there are others now.

There is one up for $170. The seller is Team_enterbay. But looks very fishy with only 3 feedback. Beware of that.

I should put some cash away for this. Will it be available for pre order in March or is that the official release date?

I have one question. The original Che Nude Body was called the RM-4.2 this Che Ful Figure release is on a RM-5 body (which is used on Scarface AND with Mr. Han sculpt as a nude body) whats the difference between RM-4.2 and RM-5?

check the thread for the body. basically the new one has better articulation and ankles

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

An update from Enterbay's CEO Bill Tjhang
417708_384717591541075_100000085131298_1560528_1804569015_n.jpg

All guys, live report from the factory. First thousand of Che's head is completed. Multi-layer paint job with life-like finishing coating. this Masterpiece is now yours. A revolution in finishing paint job which already very close to the original master art by YJ.

Holy :horror

I mean, I wouldn't get this figure. It's not for me.

But character aside, based solely on execution of the subject matter....this figure is on a whole new level. A whole new level. That head and paint is just unbelievably out of this world. It's mindblowing how good that is.

Just get it direct and request a different shipping method. It's either SAL or EMS.

The Enterbay site is not working for me. I just ordered from ebay from another seller toysonline2002 for $195. I asked him when he would have it and he said that he could ship it next Tuesday. I have dealt with him before, good seller, but I kind of doubt it will be released by then.

Hey axe, what do you know about the Ebay store bout accepting returns?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Their ebay listing stated free shipping to the US, but to ask the seller about shipping elsewhere. In the time it took for me to enquire after shipping to OZ their cupboard was bare. Somehow I can't imagine these will be differently priced when they go up on EB's site - usually you'd expect an ebay listing to be slightly higher than the actual shop listing 'cause of the fees. Maybe this was just a PO-only deal. I'd be surprised if they didn't create a new listing, here's hoping - $170 shipping is a good deal, though I do wonder about the no-returns bit.

Hey axe, what do you know about the Ebay store bout accepting returns?

Natalie told me that ebay store was just giving free shipping which wont be available when you buy from their site directly via Paypal. This is probably done for them to get some more 100% feedbacks and establish the rep of the store.

Plus get this - They are kinda 'new' in ebay is what I gathered, so they havent put up everything properly yet and the store and listings are still being worked out.

ALSO their returns policy in ebay is the SAME as normally buying direct from them

that is:
1. Issues MUST be noticed within 7 days getting the item.

2. All items will come with a RMA form if you dont get it, email cs and they will give you an RMA number. This RMA is some Returns Merchandise something something which is used to identify and catalogue all returns/repairs items
This RMA form/sent has to be sent by the customer along with the faulty part back to the Enterbay returns office.

Enterbay are NOT bearing the cost of SENDING the return part for replacement, so customers have to send back the item with their own money
BUT they will bear the cost of shipping it BACK to you AFTER REPAIRS

Returns cant be based on faults like damaged shipper box or figure box. As long as the figure is fine its not seen as a faulty thing.

3. The NO RETURNS POLICY applies as Enterbay will NOT take a WHOLE ITEM back and issue you a refund. They will not issue REFUNDS full or partial under any circumstances. They will only do repairs on faulty products.

This is as much as I gathered from what I was told and I read in the policy statement they issued

I don't trust the eBay listing. I'd rather order directly from EB
Its legit but they are still trying to get a hang of things there thats why it looks dodgy at places and I see Che has already sold out, all 5 pieces gone. Some fellow bought 3!

Back