Enterbay- RM1034- Che Guevara full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Che to me just represents a man who fought for equality, me being from a country full of poverty. Those who have not seen anything like that, just see the poitical side.

Anyways, where can I pre-order this?

Well, Che to me just represents a man who fought for equality, me being from a country full of poverty. Those who have not seen anything like that, just see the poitical side.

Anyways, where can I pre-order this?

Its Che's unwavering idealism that inspires me, being from a '3rd world country' where the unemployed starve to death and 60% of the people still live below the poverty line. He inspires me to do my bit for the underprivileged.
My girlfriend joined the Doctors without Borders specifically being inspired by him.

And she has said that this will be the ONLY figure she will ever support my buying and, taking a step further, buy it for my birthday coming in the next couple of weeks!

I asked Natalie today, she said they will be accepting orders via mail on '[email protected]' the week after next. And they are trying their best to set it up in their webstore asap

I'm sure it will be up on the Enterbay site soon, then if in the UK or Europe you can hit onesixthbruce and for the US I would imagine BBTS will carry it.

I cannot wait for this guy!
Reposting these pics from the old thread!
:rock!

406441_382699535076214_100000085131298_1553778_528706542_n.jpg

419031_382700041742830_100000085131298_1553780_983625552_n.jpg

JFK and Castro are not as popular as Che :lol so cant see Enterbay doing them. DiD yes... they focus moreso on historical icons. At this quality not sure how many takers worldwide for JFK and Castro.

They have presales on ebay for $200 shipped. Just bought one. I thought BBTS would have it cheaper than that but I want this figure as soon as possible and BBTS tends to get stuff very late.

I have one question. The original Che Nude Body was called the RM-4.2 this Che Ful Figure release is on a RM-5 body (which is used on Scarface AND with Mr. Han sculpt as a nude body) whats the difference between RM-4.2 and RM-5?

I have one question. The original Che Nude Body was called the RM-4.2 this Che Ful Figure release is on a RM-5 body (which is used on Scarface AND with Mr. Han sculpt as a nude body) whats the difference between RM-4.2 and RM-5?

It seems that the RM-5 has a better sculpted chest area. Looks to be rubber.

I personally don't really know why anyone would want a political figure but I have to say that god damn this is a while new level for Enterbay. Honestly ive never seen them do anything this good looking before... I mean wow it's really impressive looking. one of the best things ive ever seen.

I personally don't really know why anyone would want a political figure but I have to say that god damn this is a while new level for Enterbay. Honestly ive never seen them do anything this good looking before... I mean wow it's really impressive looking. one of the best things ive ever seen.

It depends where you are from. If you were not born in a country where you see little kids naked in the streets asking, begging for food, most likely you will hate the man this figure is based on and you will only focus on the political side.

But I do agree this figure is awesome.

Manuel which ebay seller did you preorder it from? Goodshipped still hasnt listed this guy and Enterbay said they'll porbably take another couple of weeks to accept online orders

Back