ENTERBAY - New Che Guevara

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. No wonder.

Anyways, i want this figure and the Samurai Pred are my most anticipated of the year so far. They might be released around the same time.

I currently dont have any Enterbay figures, so this will be one to keep.

Bill posted this pic on his Facebook account today with the following message

419742_375631565783011_100000085131298_1533382_451127495_n.jpg

Che is a camera and photography lover. Share u guys this lovely accessories that will come along with our Che. sample testing , new some fine tune on color.

So a nice 1/6th camera confirmed as an accessory!

That's actually a really cool idea. Spiderman owners will likely enjoy this accessory quite a bit. Should also work great in Bruce Lee dioramas.

Good thing. I like the fact that the hat will not be sculpted.

If you ask me, that hat actually does look sculpted. Look how uncannily similar the folds and bumps are on the two different hats in the pic. Im guessing itll be like the Kato Cap. Sculpted by very well painted and textured to give it that stiff cloth like feeling.

If you ask me, that hat actually does look sculpted. Look how uncannily similar the folds and bumps are on the two different hats in the pic. Im guessing itll be like the Kato Cap. Sculpted by very well painted and textured to give it that stiff cloth like feeling.

You're right,
they do look sculpted... bummer... good thing I have the awesome DiD one!

80070-9.jpg

I hope it fits!! :pray:

You're right,
they do look sculpted... bummer... good thing I have the awesome DiD one!
I hope it fits!! :pray:

I think the sculpted one is quite good, I mean Im sure its gonna be better than DID's actual cloth beret. The proto pic here shows how 'real' it looks here. And by my experience with Enterbay's similar attempt with Kato, trust me, it will be great!

1643470qm7pyqsy30xzlc3.jpg

Yeah it's sculpted but by the looks of it,might be flocked which IMO is just as good if not better than a fully clothed one.^_^

After looking sat the pics closer, i tink you are right. The hat looks sculpted. Perhaps it will be like Jack sparrows where it retains the shape but still be fitted nice and tight.

Anyone interested in the rare Hot Toys aka How2Works Che? PM me.. I want to sell mine.

Bam! And there it is. Releasing the second week of March at their storefront.

...and the hat's not sculpted by the looks of things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back