Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you get it from Enterbay? If so, you choose free shipping or $40 shipping?

yeah I got it from Enterbay with free shipping, received the statue within 10 days, after payment. I did pay some customer fee though ( 25 euro ~30 dollar)

Check your junk emails? You contact them yet?

[email protected]

When I ordered mine, about a week later, I was sent an email from EB with the tracking #.

You should also be able to check your order status on the Enterbay site. I ordered mine on August 1st and the order status says "Payment Accepted". I assume when it ships it will change and show a tracking number.

Based on the video, the home rookie jordan comes with 3 pairs of shoes and a wood base with the x\500. 40 will be for enterbay friends, 230 sales in Hong Kong, 230 world wide sale for $400. This guy mention the white jersey rookie will be Enterbay last Jordan?

No, the guy said this will probably be the last HK-Kicks exclusive.

So if I understand correctly, only 500 of the white jersey version will be made available? Any hopes of getting on here in the states?

Check your junk emails? You contact them yet?

[email protected]

When I ordered mine, about a week later, I was sent an email from EB with the tracking #.

I used the chat feature and since I choose free shipping, the chat person told me to contact them if I don't get it after 60 days. SMH how are others who choose free shipping getting so soon? blah.

I used the chat feature and since I choose free shipping, the chat person told me to contact them if I don't get it after 60 days. SMH how are others who choose free shipping getting so soon? blah.

I reside in the US and did not get a choice of free shipping. $40 shipping was the my only choice.

So if I understand correctly, only 500 of the white jersey version will be made available? Any hopes of getting on here in the states?

230 will be available internationally. At $400 internationally, these will end up on eBay for $500+. I am just going have to pass.

Really? I am in California and I see the option, odd....
Some got the option for free shipping or the $40 option, while others got 2 free shipping options (me), & others only see the $40 option.

So random.

HK Kicks Enterbay Michael Jordan Rookie white jersey for Hong Kong only.

https://www.hk-kicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60699&page=7

Hong Kong orders (230 sets) will be available at 23.8.2017 23:00 tonight

Buying at 23:00 will be announced

$ 2300 Hong Kong Dollars

Hong Kong orders without delivery service, will be arranged in the first two weeks in September (2-3.9.2017 & 9-10.9.2017) in our warehouse

International Says sold out? Did I Miss Ordering window? Hong Kong order pickup at Warehouse still available. I don't Live In Hong Kong Though :lol

Back