Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last Shot version looks great! Been thinking about picking him up for my first figure for the red jersey and then getting the white jersey version from BBTS.

Yea I used a 10% off on the Last Shot so it ended up being around 247$. I'm very happy with it and would love to have the space jams and Bred 11's to go with though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The yellow stain came over time, it wasn't like that out of the box.

In that case Id better check mine later when I get home. Worse case scenario, you could always assume those are some of his sweat stains. :lol

Just checked mine last night, same yellow stains are appearing on the home jersey. Oh well, what can you do. :(

I read in the GI Joe Storm Shadow thread that oil from you hands can turn his white outfit yellow so when I bought mine I was sure to only handle it while wearing gloves. I wonder if that's what is happening here as well.

Got a reply from Enterbay, they are charging HKD$480 for a replacement jersey (jersey and pants). I am considering it, but just worried that the yellow stain will return a few months down the line...

Man you inspired me to post my little setup! Lol

y6upe4yn.jpg

e4umaze6.jpg

8y9abegy.jpg

Little setup? You both have some sick setups, where did you get that MJ poster? I was looking for one, that one is sick! You both have just motivated me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas.. I cheated a bit with that poster. I found a decent image of it online and enhanced it with some trial software I had. I cant think of the name of it but it let me increase the image to poster size without losing detail. Then I got lucky.. Walgreens printed it out for me which they normally don't!

But these days you can save a lot of trouble and buy it off ebay lol..
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Bu...1528376911?pt=Art_Posters&hash=item3f385a3a4f

good evening,
I managed to find a solution to correct the defect of the body of all models michael jordan Enterbay

Back