Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!!... An autographed Enterbay Michael Jordan is going for 4,000 US Dollars at ebay. Any takers???

Anyone interested in trading the red uniform with the White Home one? Or knows where to get the Home outfit set for MJ?

Last edited:
wow ...so they've really over done Jordan at this point ?

Can now pretty much get whatever you want directly from their website!
I like the black jersey version and the 6 championship version...shame they have the same sculpt though.

They could have and shouldve done a better job at printing the tattoos on figures like Kobe or Lebron. Right now the tattoos on those figures looks like mattel made them or something. Luckily theres no tattoos on Jordan. Skepical on Rodman figure by EB. I hope they get the right reference for the tattoos on Rodman during the 96-97 era.

MJ is my only sports figure (well I have 2 figures and they are both MJ) and it's great man. Find a good deal and pull the trigger. You won't regret it.

waited ages for enterbay for doing a tongue-out sculpt, so i did this for myself quick:

mj-tongue-1.png

mj-tongue-2.png

hope you like it :)

Last edited:
I wish I had a MJ so bad. Kobe and LeBron need some company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great. How did you do it?

That's epic! Tell us your trade secret, puhleeeaseee! :D

no secret at all, it's just sculpt-material which i've formed to look like a tongue and put it on the open-mouth sculpt. that's it ^^

sure it's not perfect, but it was easy to do. still i hope eb comes with an official tongue out sculpt

MJ is my only sports figure (well I have 2 figures and they are both MJ) and it's great man. Find a good deal and pull the trigger. You won't regret it.

I've been looking around to see what's out there. I'm still waiting to see what the Toyfair exclusives will be before pulling the trigger on any new figures, but BBTS still has some at retail.

How long did Enterbay take to deliver to the US for everyone? I'm probably going to order the Last Shot and was wondering how long it took for everyone. Thanks!

I never received my Last Shot MJ from EB. They had my funds for over a month, I never received it or even any shipping notice and had to file a PayPal claim to get my payment back. They ignored my e-mails and did nothing to fill the order. Total bunch of garbage from a company as large as they are.

They waited until the very last day of the ten day period for sellers to respond to a claim and on the very last day before PayPal refunded me automatically I got an e-mail from EB saying 'we have your order ready to ship if you still want it'.

I told them to shove it and after receiving my money back I re-ordered from Clarktoys. Although CT said it wouldn't ship until the fall the MJ arrived yesterday, plus I got a 10% discount so it ended up being cheaper.

Screw EB, I will never order directly from them again.

I never received my Last Shot MJ from EB. They had my funds for over a month, I never received it or even any shipping notice and had to file a PayPal claim to get my payment back. They ignored my e-mails and did nothing to fill the order. Total bunch of garbage from a company as large as they are.

They waited until the very last day of the ten day period for sellers to respond to a claim and on the very last day before PayPal refunded me automatically I got an e-mail from EB saying 'we have your order ready to ship if you still want it'.

I told them to shove it and after receiving my money back I re-ordered from Clarktoys. Although CT said it wouldn't ship until the fall the MJ arrived yesterday, plus I got a 10% discount so it ended up being cheaper.

Screw EB, I will never order directly from them again.

I ordered mine from ClarkToys also and applied the 10% discount. What are your thoughts on the figure?? Can you post some pics? I'm very excited!

Back