Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool news about Pippen. I was looking at the Storm Toys version but $500 is insane. I still may get the ST Rodman since there's no guarantee EB will do one, and at $230 at BBTS it's not a bad deal.

I believe Bill already dropped a hint that Rodman is coming. Personally, I'd wait.

Haven't visited this thread for quite a while... missed it :)

EB Jordan went from a must-have figure to a must-dispose of figure at least where I'm from. The number of releases are just too much even retailers are selling them at way below SRP.

Storm Toys Rodman is ST's best, IMO. The figure being licensed is a plus. Jersey might have been ditched so they need not seek license from NBA and Bulls, keeping the cost down. I'm sure it would look good with EB Jordan and Pippen. If you can't grab or have a good jersey for Dennis (though I'm sure 3rd Party companies would come up with various versions), I say display him with those kicks he comes packaged with and give him Jordan's warmer pants. Keep him topless to show off those tats, he'd look the bad boy that he is especially with the smirking face :)

Still a must-have figure for Jordan fans. Don't need to collect them all, just the ones you need. I personally hope Enterbay bleeds Jordan for all they can. I'll take the variety, I'd pick up a rookie, Olympic (both), slam dunk championship (with AJ 3's), etc....

where the heck is MVP kevin durant? no news or teaser :mad:

X9MZn.gPwZMW.Tb0v_9Z3w.jpg

I just received my Enterbay Michael Jordan figure and I have to say I am amazed by the quality. I'm new to this forum as well as new to collecting. Jordan is my very first figure. I think I am already addicted. I'm already thinking about which accessories and figure I will get next ( probably Kobe). I don't know how you guys do it because it's an expensive hobby but I also understand because I'm already figuring out ways to save money to add to my new collection. This site is one of the reasons why I even decided to start a collection. I don't know if I should thank you guys or curse you. Jk lol. Anyways sorry for rambling.

P.S. Anyone know where I can find a white Jordan bulls jersey and shorts?

I just received my Enterbay Michael Jordan figure and I have to say I am amazed by the quality. I'm new to this forum as well as new to collecting. Jordan is my very first figure. I think I am already addicted. I'm already thinking about which accessories and figure I will get next ( probably Kobe). I don't know how you guys do it because it's an expensive hobby but I also understand because I'm already figuring out ways to save money to add to my new collection. This site is one of the reasons why I even decided to start a collection. I don't know if I should thank you guys or curse you. Jk lol. Anyways sorry for rambling.

P.S. Anyone know where I can find a white Jordan bulls jersey and shorts?

Welcome to the party!! Jordan was a great figure to start off with. We have a member here who makes jerseys for the Enterbay Jordan. His name is matthijst. He makes jerseys that are not available from Enterbay as well like the Olympic and UNC jerseys. The other option would be eBay.

Yeah, Mr. Silver should ban Bill then let HT grab the license from him so we could all stop paying for his ferrari! :D LoLz! Glad Storm Toys is stepping up their game with the advent of their Rodman figure. Hopefully, someone would come up with a #91 Rodman jersey since I've already preordered from BBTS. Ahem, matt¹! Quick! LoLz!

¹matthijst

Enterbay's Facebook said:
ENTERBAY's NBA Legend Series is loved by both NBA fans and figurine collectors around the world. Following its release of NBA and Chicago Bulls great Michael Jordan, ENTERBAY is thrilled to announce the release of its museum quality Dennis "The Worm" Rodman figurine this summer, to be followed by Bulls championship teammate Scottie Pippen. NBA, Chicago Bulls and figurine fans are sure to be thrilled by the opportunity to collect the trio of Champions!

So Rodman is next with Scottie to follow. I'll wait for the Enterbay offerings. Stormtoys...meh.

Awesome! I can't even imagine the cost of those courts though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least ST SENDS your order when you place it. Can't say the same for EB, they're a frigging joke.

At least ST SENDS your order when you place it. Can't say the same for EB, they're a frigging joke.

Simple solution--don't buy directly from EB. When comparing actual figures EB>ST. I'm pretty sure the case will be the same with Rodman.

Simple solution--don't buy directly from EB. When comparing actual figures EB>ST. I'm pretty sure the case will be the same with Rodman.

I have no interest in the Rodman nor ever ordering from EB directly again. Imagine running a business, taking people's money, not sending product until a PayPal claim is filed, then ignoring every message until the last day you have to respond? No way that was a coincidence, they had my money for just over a month, ignored everything I and PayPal sent them, then after I file they wait until the 10th day and then mysteriously 'have my order ready to ship' on the very last day before PP refunds my payment?.

Then to top it off they come up with a bunch of BS saying they were 'waiting for my response before they shipped"? Tough for me to respond to a message they never sent. Maybe they should have shipped my item when I paid for it, that's what other retailers do. I wonder how many people get shafted by EB because they wait until after the 45 day buyer protection period to address the situation? Taking people's money and not sending what they paid for is plain and simple fraud. There should be NO way they'll allowed to continue using PayPal for their business.

I've ordered directly through them once and had no problem. Sounds like I caught them on a good day!! Sorry you guys have had so much trouble. I will think twice before ordering through them again.

I've also had orders in the past go through without any problems but this fiasco has turned me against them BIG time.

I've had at least 5 orders from EB, & 2 out of those had QC issues, & both times they sorted it for me. I think they are sometimes weak in the shipping time & communication areas, but I'm happy to order from them again, if it is way cheaper than the alternatives.

I might be turned off as well if I was treated like some of you peeps though.

A buddy of mine went through a similar issue, except after he filed his claim EB shipped him his order. Sadly though it was poorly packed and the figure as well as box arrived damaged. The two orders that I actually received in the past from EB were both packed very well, seems like a strange coincidence that he receives damaged goods after he had to file a claim? Maybe someone got pissed off and shipped him a piece of garbage after seeing the status of the order and subsequent PP claim? Just a theory.

When more reliable retailers like Clarktoys start offering EB figures cheaper than EB themselves I'll deal with CT every time. I preordered the same figure that I didn't receive from EB and it was about $25 cheaper after discount. Even to return an item to EB from North America runs about $70-$80 which customers shouldn't have to pay to return something that was damaged because of the sender.

Enterbay needs to stop producing so many Chicago Bulls and start focusing on other teams, BUT keeping with the old school players! Larry, Magic, Wilkins, etc. So much money to be made on these figures yet they produce what ST has already started.

Back