Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how do i get matching Black Jerseys & White Jerseys to match the other 2 MJs? Unless paying extra for customs.

I think Jordan is the only figure that they could get away with selling multiple sculpts of. Only the biggest Pippen or Rodman fan would buy multiple figures. My guess is that they would go the Kobe and Lebron route of including two head sculpts.

:hi5: Perfect! Thank you sir!

I got the Enterbay hoop.
Once I get it I will remeasure the sizes of hoop and beam to make sure the logo's are to size. If they are correct I will post the image here, so you can use that one :)

Oh, my Pipsquick! & the Worm! This would really put a toll on my eWallet! LoLz!

umm are griffin, rose and durant still being made like initially announced? I wish they would re-do kobe really.

Blake is the next to be released from the NBA line, Followed by Rose, Lin and KD in that order

1610uvn.jpg

I hope we get two head sculpts with Rodman and each head sculpt has a different hair color. Knowing Enterbay though there will be five exclusives with different colored hair.

Even better would be for his hair to be a separate sculpt with magnets and have the figure come with 4-5 hair styles! :rotfl

doesn't matter if he's "overhyped" or not, i feel it's basically a sign of respect since he's of asian descent and the company making it is in hong kong.

Back