Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI for those interested. The custom sneaks on ebay for the Air Jordan 1 are due to come to me Sept 5-10. I will post the pics and info once I receive them. My Black Jordan should come in a couple days so I can do an actual comparison of the 2. I still think that those sneaks wont actually fit to the figure since the auction stated "feet must be inside". We will see, but either way, they will look cool with others on a floor.

Got my tracking number this morning.

I received the figure five days ago.

Better late than never I guess.

Just FYI for those interested. The custom sneaks on ebay for the Air Jordan 1 are due to come to me Sept 5-10. I will post the pics and info once I receive them. My Black Jordan should come in a couple days so I can do an actual comparison of the 2. I still think that those sneaks wont actually fit to the figure since the auction stated "feet must be inside". We will see, but either way, they will look cool with others on a floor.

I just bought a pair as well. I think the seller means that the feet must be attached to the figure (and then the feet go in the shoes) in order for the figure to stand up. That's just a guess but I know 1/6shoes and boots that won't support standing unless the figure has feet.

You can put a pair of feet on the body to wear the sneakers.

"E=JYo_NBA;6004256]Just FYI for those interested. The custom sneaks on ebay for the Air Jordan 1 are due to come to me Sept 5-10. I will post the pics and info once I receive them. My Black Jordan should come in a couple days so I can do an actual comparison of the 2. I still think that those sneaks wont actually fit to the figure since the auction stated "feet must be inside". We will see, but either way, they will look cool with others on a floor.[/QUOTE]

"

You can put a pair of feet on the body to wear the sneakers.

"E=JYo_NBA;6004256]Just FYI for those interested. The custom sneaks on ebay for the Air Jordan 1 are due to come to me Sept 5-10. I will post the pics and info once I receive them. My Black Jordan should come in a couple days so I can do an actual comparison of the 2. I still think that those sneaks wont actually fit to the figure since the auction stated "feet must be inside". We will see, but either way, they will look cool with others on a floor.

"[/QUOTE]

Do we need to change the foot pegs to one that would go into a feet?

Maybe someone who has the MJ can tell us. But i don't see how difficult it would be, say if you sand a normal HT foot peg to fit, since i don't believe foot pegs can go any bigger than HT's.

Do we need to change the foot pegs to one that would go into a feet?[/QUOTE]

Either I'm still drunk or there's a whole lot of quoting difficulties going on. :lol

Purchasing feet for EB's pegs is one thing. Getting them to fit into a sneaker designed only as a sneaker is another. You wont just be able to purchase feet and also have them fit into a sneaker that may not have an interior. I will let you know if these indeed fit with the pegs or not once I get them. I am hoping they will of course, but they will still be cool with the others if not. We will see.

If they were old customs chances are they need a foot in it.

Most sneakers will fit in typical foot, just need some warm water to loosen things up.

BTW is EB foot peg different from HT?

Purchasing feet for EB's pegs is one thing. Getting them to fit into a sneaker designed only as a sneaker is another. You wont just be able to purchase feet and also have them fit into a sneaker that may not have an interior. I will let you know if these indeed fit with the pegs or not once I get them. I am hoping they will of course, but they will still be cool with the others if not. We will see.

Got my black Jordan today. Turns out Enterbay mixed the last 2 digits of my track and trace thats why I couldnt trace it.
Backboard was shipped 5 days later so hopefully get that one soon.

The black Jordan is dope. Looks like Enterbay changed the knee joints? Think I see some iron inside them now, thought the previous ones where plastic?

Back