Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohh... yeah, i can't do that trade. lol those are my favorite shoes of all time, that's why i even bought the ebay knock off just so my kobe can wear it too. lol

I would have to buy the red 23's just for the shoes alone.

Last edited:
Excellent figure.. so glad that it does not have the Kobe shoulders. I love this thing!! I cant wait for the basket to arrive. Jordan is now the centerpiece of my collection!

Oh and I know that the arm band is in the wrong spot but that's how it arrived so I decided to leave it there and cover the joint.

25z3yb7.jpg

2m35her.jpg

15fiyl0.jpg

10s9g61.jpg

2eellsn.jpg

swp8d4.jpg

2qx9ncz.jpg

34erezb.jpg

555cmq.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice homie! Good pics. Man... Even more tempted to pick this up now... How much u pay for it on eBay?

Thanks
I paid $460 on a $499 or best offer deal. I was cringing until I found out that BBTS is selling it for $400. In my mind I can chalk the $40 difference up to having it now vs waiting lol

Thanks
I paid $460 on a $499 or best offer deal. I was cringing until I found out that BBTS is selling it for $400. In my mind I can chalk the $40 difference up to having it now vs waiting lol

that's what i did with the red jordan, the guy was selling it for 350 plus free shipping, i messaged him and said i'd buy it now for $300, just to see if he would, and he lowered the price. shipped within 7 business days. HA

that's what i did with the red jordan, the guy was selling it for 350 plus free shipping, i messaged him and said i'd buy it now for $300, just to see if he would, and he lowered the price. shipped within 7 business days. HA

LOL.. yeah if you can catch them when they dont have any better offers coming in most of the time they are wililng to negotiate. I mean the freaking mark up is so high that losing $50 is no big deal.

Now I cant wait for the storm toys basket and the red 23 to arrive so I can figure out how to complete my display. My plan is to swap the head, hands and shoes between black and red 23. Dunking jordan will be in red. Then I'll throw the warm up suit over black 23 for the classic national anthem stance. I like the black uniform and I watched him play many games in it but when I think of Jordan the classic red comes to mind. If series 3 comes with pinstrips I'll probably replace it with a custom olympic jersey from matthijst.

Yep. It sure is.. Since I started collecting MP transformers he does not really fit in anymore. He has been banished to my desk lol.

LOL.. yeah if you can catch them when they dont have any better offers coming in most of the time they are wililng to negotiate. I mean the freaking mark up is so high that losing $50 is no big deal.

Now I cant wait for the storm toys basket and the red 23 to arrive so I can figure out how to complete my display. My plan is to swap the head, hands and shoes between black and red 23. Dunking jordan will be in red. Then I'll throw the warm up suit over black 23 for the classic national anthem stance. I like the black uniform and I watched him play many games in it but when I think of Jordan the classic red comes to mind. If series 3 comes with pinstrips I'll probably replace it with a custom olympic jersey from matthijst.

i can't wait for your display. i figured i'll be patient and wait for the tongue sculpt, although i really want to open mouth sculpt as well. i'm hopeful for a general release for the open mouth sculpt so maybe i'll just wait for that. and i've also noticed the drastic drop of the #45 "limited" ones and maybe later on that anniversary will drop as well.

oh, and i'm also interested in the olympic jersey custom from matthijst, great minds think alike. HAHA :hi5:

Excellent figure.. so glad that it does not have the Kobe shoulders. I love this thing!! I cant wait for the basket to arrive. Jordan is now the centerpiece of my collection!

Oh and I know that the arm band is in the wrong spot but that's how it arrived so I decided to leave it there and cover the joint.

Looks good except those ugly joints. :slap

Any of u guys notice hobby-galaxy who is a member here has a toy store with good prices. He has these figures also, has anyone ordered from him yet?

There's a set of MJ Red sold as parts, i think the head went about $80, body about $90, shoes about $50 each pair, not sure about the trophy, hands, stand & jersey.

Saw that too, wasn't it obvious he just parted out the set? The finals trophy ended up going for $50.

The socks went for $12.

Jersey+ shorts easily the most expensive of the bunch at $100.

Surprised he didn't sell the empty box also.

The seller basically profited from selling separates.

Back