Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the stuff u got coming nice haul.
Cheers :D

I'll see if I can actually buy them all :lol
I've been challenged by my brother to give him some advice regarding which MJ figure he has to get...he's an MJ superfan but totally out of our world and considers me an authority on 1/6...this time don't know what to tell him on Jordans...anyone can help us please??!!
I think the best is yet to come.

If you have to get one now, Matt made a pretty nice list of what's available. I guess it's a matter of how much you are willing to spend :D
So here's an overview of the Jordan releases so far:

Series 1, no. 1 Limited release, I'm Back, red 45.
Warmups, white 10's.
9319833240_50df39679c.jpg

Series 1, no. 2 Limited release, I'm Back, white 45.
Warmups, black 10's.
9319833198_75c2da0938.jpg

Series 1, no. 3 Regular release, red 23.
2's, 10's, 11's, MVP Trophy.
9317042567_8cb971fb62.jpg

Series 1, no. 4 HK Kicks Limited release, white 23.
Warmups, 11's.
9317042503_f1a3e851e0.jpg

Series 1, no. 5, Regular release, white 23.
11's, 11',s Championship Trophy.
9319832976_181fb40c70.jpg

Series 2. no. 1, Limited release, black 23.
Warmups, 1's, 13's.
9319833304_9a82878026.jpg

Looks like you only need the limiteds to get the warmup suits.
I think the general release of the white jersey is better than the HK Kicks Limited one.
A guess a lot of HK Kicks versions will end up on Ebay soon :D

Thanks Lawrence I now hace pretty Good idea of what's going on with MJ !!!

Cheers :D

I'll see if I can actually buy them all :lol

I think the best is yet to come.

If you have to get one now, Matt made a pretty nice list of what's available. I guess it's a matter of how much you are willing to spend :D

I'm really kicking myself for missing the new sculpt! I love how he can be posed for natural looking jumpshots and dunks. I really hope they re-release this figure in the very near future or I'll have to pay way too much to buy one from eBay. I have the red 23 on pre-order and I'd love to put the red uniform on the new sculpt for an in game pose and put the warm-ups on the pre-order figure. I just had a son so I cant keep up with anything these days! DRATS!

I'm really kicking myself for missing the new sculpt! I love how he can be posed for natural looking jumpshots and dunks. I really hope they re-release this figure in the very near future or I'll have to pay way too much to buy one from eBay. I have the red 23 on pre-order and I'd love to put the red uniform on the new sculpt for an in game pose and put the warm-ups on the pre-order figure. I just had a son so I cant keep up with anything these days! DRATS!

Don't worry, that new sculpt is gonna come out again. I have a feeling they're going to do the "Flu Game" w/ jordan 12's or "Final Shot" w/ jordan 14's against Utah with the red jersey and new headsculpt.

Don't worry, that new sculpt is gonna come out again. I have a feeling they're going to do the "Flu Game" w/ jordan 12's or "Final Shot" w/ jordan 14's against Utah with the red jersey and new headsculpt.

Probably red jersey new scuplt with both the 12's and 14's and maybe a championship trophy

I hope so.. that would be awesome and much much cheaper. I'll try to be patient and fight the impulse to have it now! lol.. If it doesn't come with warm-ups I'll buy the ko's on eBay.

Hope you get this too Stanlore , I literally saw your quote on doing a 3way display , thought nice look and idea , I was going to just have the lonesome one 23 away :lol. Now need wait for the tongue out series 3 :lol best phone before going to the Anicom read a post by EB their stock is held up at HK customs for restock? Maybe cleared by now ? But the EB line is ok HTS line closed for the day at 12 pm when I was there on FRI , I could,nt even PO the stuff I want:slap
thanks Larry I hope you got this on PO buddy .:1-1: I know how big a fan u are on the NBA line .:hi5:

Went yesterday and got it. That line outside to go into HKCEC was insane. I waited 3 hours to get in :gah:.

If i didn't have to pick up the HT exclusive on that specific date, i would have just left. Anyways, HT, no line up, got my GI Joe-Bruce Colton's in 30 seconds, walked to EB, again no line up. Payed quick, talked to Bill for 5-10 minutes, and left. So exhausted, already 0 intrest to walk around anymore. Only went to Play Imaginative to look at the diecast 1/4 Iron Man's and went home. So tierd, didn't even have the strength to open my Jordan for inspection. Will do tonight after work.

I have the Away 23 only as well. Now to wait for the White Home 23 tounge figure, and i can retire my Jordan collection (unless they make another different HS).

Back