Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's A day light pics
picture.php

picture.php

Really glad picked up the black jersey version , I think the sculpt is even better than the 1st series , paint app and details much clearer. This is more like it EB , no issues on my fig , they even matched the colour of hands and knees now. Haha no different colour tone .all the joints are good . Congrats to all that are getting this :D

C-Hing, good job and congrats.

I'm still deciding whether to pick it up tommorow at Ani-Com, or get it at the Enterbay store comfortably. I'll see how crazy the line up is tommorow.

I finally receive my confirmation email, I was a little worried about it because I ordered 13 minutes after the sale started, congratulations to all the people who were able to get one.

you've got good memory but i never said that. :goodpost:

Are you not the guy who posted he was paranoid someone would steal all his anime figures? You said you "enjoyed" yourself to them, and that was the only action you ever got.

Oh no wait, it was you were worried mommy would come downstairs and catch you "enjoying" yourself to your anime figs. She then would throw them out.

Can't forget, lol

Putting 2 Jordan figures in your cart doubles the shipping cost ($90). Doesn't seem like there's any discount there. Maybe if you email EB to request it, they might be able to help (or not).

they take $5off I think but can u email them and ask them to combine them after order is submitted?

Thanks guys. $90 shipping is just too much. I'll try to contact them and will let you all know as well. That is if they reply....

C-Hing, good job and congrats.

I'm still deciding whether to pick it up tommorow at Ani-Com, or get it at the Enterbay store comfortably. I'll see how crazy the line up is tommorow.
Hope you get this too Stanlore , I literally saw your quote on doing a 3way display , thought nice look and idea , I was going to just have the lonesome one 23 away :lol. Now need wait for the tongue out series 3 :lol best phone before going to the Anicom read a post by EB their stock is held up at HK customs for restock? Maybe cleared by now ? But the EB line is ok HTS line closed for the day at 12 pm when I was there on FRI , I could,nt even PO the stuff I want:slap
Looks good Desisandy :D
thanks Larry I hope you got this on PO buddy .:1-1: I know how big a fan u are on the NBA line .:hi5:

I didn't even try to get it :lol I think I need to prepare for what I think might need to be paid for in August.

HT Hulk, HT Captain America, HT Joe Colton, EB Lebron James, SSC Yoda ..... etc :slap

If only I had more money :D

I didn't even try to get it :lol I think I need to prepare for what I think might need to be paid for in August.

HT Hulk, HT Captain America, HT Joe Colton, EB Lebron James, SSC Yoda ..... etc :slap

If only I had more money :D
think they will sell later in shop. But without the warm ups, but the warm ups are easy to buy replicas of anyway .

Just take it easy on the spending , I,ll do my best to put you off the Pacific Rim Bruce lee statue . Actually I won't put u off , I like the statue a lot my self , so start saving that's a must have , i am just waiting to see were to PO,Ed that statue. Congrats on the stuff u got coming nice haul. :clap

Hi, don't know if this is the right place but well, being myself a 1/6 Freak but just a military / superhero licenses collector I've been challenged by my brother to give him some advice regarding which MJ figure he has to get...he's an MJ superfan but totally out of our world and considers me an authority on 1/6...this time don't know what to tell him on Jordans...anyone can help us please??!!

Back