Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you have any weight at the bottom or support? Coz if you just nail the boards together you'd have hard time moving it around as they will break.

Finally found time to (have my wife) make the shorts to go with my custom outfits :D
9285378520_2d07405788_c.jpg

$1380 isn't too bad for the hoop and timer :)

Are any of those other figures limited?
Lebron looks like the regular release?
Not sure about the white 23 Jordan; has the finals patch, but maybe they all will have it now.
And kinda strange that the black 23 is a bit more expensive, but I guess he comes with more shoes?

Does Enterbay usually have some available online for international buyers, or is it stricly ACGHK limited?

for jordan figurine with the number 23 jersey and black:
The pack will include:
- 2 pairs of air jordan (jordan one and the other nike)
- There should be the number 23 on the black shorty below the short but apparently it is not expected
View attachment 64017

I'm sure for something like a backboard & LED shot clock you can easily DIY for under $50 seriously all you need is find a small piece or arcylic or glass, some wooden frames, some thick metal wires for the rim & few pieces of wood for the support, a simple watch LED & simple circuit. You might have trouble doing the net.

$1380 isn't too bad for the hoop and timer :)

Are any of those other figures limited?
Lebron looks like the regular release?
Not sure about the white 23 Jordan; has the finals patch, but maybe they all will have it now.
And kinda strange that the black 23 is a bit more expensive, but I guess he comes with more shoes?

Does Enterbay usually have some available online for international buyers, or is it stricly ACGHK limited?

Here's a minor QC issue with my red 23 MJ. Notice that the sticker is inverted. I didn't notice it when I checked the figure at the store. Apparently, the entire stocks of my local dealer has this problem but they promised to have it replaced. You may want to check yours. Other than that, the figure is superb.

JRC_8768.jpg

Back