Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, how does it look compared to the original?

Also EB MJ head is it one piece with the neck or separate as i see the custom head has the neck. Is the custom head by Head Play?

What body did you use?

potato. I made these two with fake heads

Where did you get them? How much? How long did you have to wait?

Does anyone know where to get one... now? Or is it all pre-order?

Sorry to keep asking the same questions, but I like ordering when companies have them in stock.

Ordered about 3 months ago from enterbays offical website, 240 euros with free pp and arrived today, was not expecting to be as blown away as i was.......everythings great including the body which i was worried about, great stand and figure but that sculpt is as good as any prototype pic i had seen, really really good.

I'm not a huge fan of sports figures at these prices, but this figure is unbelievable. If I hit the lotto anytime soon, gotta get one and a custom black pinstripe jersey, and then a Space Jam version with secret stuff and stretch arms.

just wanna share my homemade MJ...not finished yet

971112_10153004138885198_2124579785_n.jpg

1044324_10152975047150198_896273288_n.jpg

Is the red #23 ever going to come in at BBTS or Clark Toys? It sure seems to be taking a long time.

Sorry to ask this (wrong thread)

Lawrence, are you getting the Storm Toys "The Legend"? PO went live today. What do you think of the sculpt. $380 shipped aint to bad IMO.

:wave

I actually posted in that thread not knowing you asked here :lol

Yep, I went ahead & paid for it today. I think the sculpts might not be as good as the Enterbay ones, but they aren't too bad. I think the main thing I'm curious about is the body on the Storm Toys figure. I don't think it has that flimsy rubber overlay that EB's NBA figures have. Plus I want the warm ups :D

Edit: Oh yeah. I'm interested in that gimmicky magnetic tongue thing :lol If it actually made it into production that is.

Last edited:
I think it's ?/250 (100 HK, 150 International) :D

& yeah, the body is pretty much one of the main draws for me on the Storm Toys figure, simply because of how much I liked the Tyson body. How cool would it be if the shade & size of the EB sculpts were compatible with the Storm Toys body? Mix & match to create the ultimate Jordan figure :lol

If not. Oh well :lol

Back