Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay has decided to stop production of Michael Jordan, for territories outside HK, because the QC problems.

The production line, enters in inspection during May :panic::panic::panic:

Yes Bill, no more expensive garbage please..........."

50% of the limited editions, came with the number 1/3000 and 45/3000. Mass Deception

Last edited:
Enterbay has decided to stop production of Michael Jordan, for territories outside HK, because the QC problems.

The production line, enters in inspection during May :panic::panic::panic:

Yes Bill, no more expensive garbage please..........."

50% of the limited editions, came with the number 1/3000 and 45/3000. Mass Deception

the deception is that without every one having an individual number, how is there any proof that only 3,000 were made? They might have actually made 3,000 numbered 1/3000 and 3,000 numbered 45/3000 :rotfl

I really doubt only 3,000 were made

Just got mine today. I received the email from enterbay and the package was here the next. This is my first enterbay figure. The box came in horrible condition. Huge rip and several dents

when you say box, do you mean the outer shipping box or the actual box the figure was in? My figure box has a small tear which I am not going to complain about but if it had major damage I would say something to Enterbay (assuming it was a direct order from them).

when you say box, do you mean the outer shipping box or the actual box the figure was in? My figure box has a small tear which I am not going to complain about but if it had major damage I would say something to Enterbay (assuming it was a direct order from them).
the actual box the figure came in. the inner bottom corner after the top is lifted. the whole corner, about three inches, is ripped

the actual box the figure came in. the inner bottom corner after the top is lifted. the whole corner, about three inches, is ripped

where do you buy the figure? you have to ask an empty replacement box...
I usually collect figures and original box...and brown shipping box too...

the deception is that without every one having an individual number, how is there any proof that only 3,000 were made? They might have actually made 3,000 numbered 1/3000 and 3,000 numbered 45/3000 :rotfl

That is a scary though!

Been wondering about this crap too ever since the #45 road came out. Well, i never REALLY cared about the limited to how many pcs bull TBH. It was the warm up suit that really made me decide to get the #45 home. :nana: Of course being limited to 3000 pcs only is an added bonus to this already great figure. :dunno

Hmmmmm general release of 23 away this Monday I believe, rubs hands lol lucky I still have interest left . Wait I might just wait for the 1/4 version :d

Anyone know is OSB gives a tracking code once they ship?
Status is now "processing".
Sorry, haven't ordered before from them, so curious if you get a message once it ships (White #45).

Got my #45 home from Enterbay yesterday, awesome figure! No QC problems either, EB shipped inside a box with a plastic bag, so the box also came in pristine condition...really happy with my purchase :yess: :hi5:

Got my #45 home from Enterbay yesterday, awesome figure! No QC problems either, EB shipped inside a box with a plastic bag, so the box also came in pristine condition...really happy with my purchase :yess: :hi5:

CONGRATS!:clap I received my second 45 home from Enterbay. The figures box was a little beat up.:dunno No QC problems on either :1-1: The one with ball came fron bbts.

CONGRATS!:clap I received my second 45 home from Enterbay. The figures box was a little beat up.:dunno No QC problems on either :1-1: The one with ball came fron bbts.

Hats off but man how many Jordan's does one need?! This $h!t ain't cheep :horror

Hats off but man how many Jordan's does one need?! This $h!t ain't cheep :horror

It ain't cheap! I needed one to display with warm up suit.:yess: I will sell off other warm up suit and extra parts when the time is right:lecture Also have a Jordan 23 coming when Timcent gets his figures replaced from Enterbay!:gah:

Anyone know is OSB gives a tracking code once they ship?
Status is now "processing".
Sorry, haven't ordered before from them, so curious if you get a message once it ships (White #45).

I am interested in this info as well since they don't respond to emails timely. My experience with them has been terrible thus far and this will surely be the last time I use them.

Back